Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gentlemans Wishlist
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
Pages: 1, 2
DoubleJ
Guys what are you looking at getting and what not?
amish-hammer
a new SLR camera and some programs.

and i hope i don't get socks and lottery tickets again
DoubleJ
FASHION SIR FASHION!
Simba
Well my mom was gonna surprise me with a new peacoat... but she wasn't sure which one I would like so she asked me but now I know

now I know my mummy love me though cry.gif

it might be this one, but I'm can't remember: http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index...;BannerID=PD564

I don't usually have a wishlist or anything, but I wouldn't mind getting some nice boots suitable for the Winter... Haven't really looked into it though, so if any of y'all got suggestions... aniwink.gif
DoubleJ
My boy's girl got him that jacket for x-mas. Very nice and very warm
Simba
you tried it on?

haha, but what kind, do you know?
DoubleJ
Yeah I tried it on, and it was very warm. I'll look up some other jackets for you now.
Simba
haha naw I was just wondering what kinda jacket it was; I got more than enough coats/jackets to last me this winter between a rugged winter jacket, a trench, and this new peacoat lol

ninja only need one!
DoubleJ
LMAO! Ooooo...ok. I need a new overcoat.
Tomates
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Dec 19 2008, 08:22 PM) *
Well my mom was gonna surprise me with a new peacoat... but she wasn't sure which one I would like so she asked me but now I know
now I know my mummy love me though cry.gif
it might be this one, but I'm can't remember: http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index...;BannerID=PD564
I don't usually have a wishlist or anything, but I wouldn't mind getting some nice boots suitable for the Winter... Haven't really looked into it though, so if any of y'all got suggestions... aniwink.gif

For a second i thought it said Bastard Pea coat instead of breasted
Simba

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3...81=&em3161=

I could use a new watch, I've been rockin' the same one for a few years now... I wouldn't expect anything so flashy as that one though, but can't say I wouldn't mind one, hehe.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2008/12/1...-2009-footwear/

I wouldn't mind adding these, or at least shoes of a similar style, to my "shoe collection" (sike), to throw in some diversity.
misoshiru
wtf why is this pinned and the other one unpinned?
Simba
because men > women

jk _unsure.gif
gojira
click to enlarge

$350 AND IT'S A GUYS.

click to enlarge

$1408

click to enlarge

$479

click to enlarge

$255

click to enlarge

$285
moorepocket
^ i love the first one. It's great.

I wouldn't mind getting shoes and some sport jackets.
Simba
QUOTE(gojira @ Dec 19 2008, 09:48 PM) *
u r such a gentleman

QUOTE( @ Dec 22 2008, 12:33 AM) *
GTFO, thats the the coat I saw at macy's. I want that.
victory.gif
cakedout
i want a peacoat, i wouldnt mind 20 bucks either
moorepocket
QUOTE( @ Dec 22 2008, 12:33 AM) *
GTFO, thats the the coat I saw at macy's. I want that.

i want this too.
heyo-captain-jack
New Converse. Purple extra-high tops with zebra striped interior.
carolannexbh
it might be this one, but I'm can't remember:

My friend has that coat. Its incredibly warm and its not too snug.
mipadi
Pants that fit a dude that's 5'2".

Oh, and a tailored suit for a 5'2" gentleman.
Joanne
^ I always imagined you as a tall person. =\ Wait, I think we've actually discussed this before.
moorepocket
i just bought another shoe at aldo.
gojira
click to enlarge

apolis activism

click to enlarge

burberry

click to enlarge

richard chai

click to enlarge

richard chai x 2
salcha4u
Rofl @ Sandy posting in here the most -_-
gojira
DoubleJ
Ugh San your style is so sexy I love it! I need to find an overcoat that has a different color collar from the rest of the coat. By the by....I have posted my picks!
sixfive
DoubleJ
Every time I look at that burberry coat, I get the heebie jeebies lol!!!

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?...n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

More pics later!!!
Simba
ohh Tiff cuffs... I've always thought of them like having a golden rope in the hip hop world, to a certain degree. either you're serious business or just have a lot of money to spend

too bad I don't think I'd ever drop that much cash on cuff links D:
DoubleJ
Naw I am serious business. I get a pair every year for my birthday and Christmas.
Simba
shoot ninja, you is serious business

so that's like two pairs a year, why are they still in your wishlist lol
brooklyneast05
honestly when people spend 400 bucks on something like cuff links i almost feel they are out of touch with reality. you could feed so many people with that sad.gif

you been spending to much time on wallstreet stubborn.gif
Simba
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jan 22 2009, 08:30 PM) *
honestly when people spend 400 bucks on something like cuff links i almost feel they are out of touch with reality. you could feed so many people with that sad.gif
I have to agree with this

I have this classmate who dresses in like different high fashion wear, prada, Dolce and Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, a different suit and shoes everyday, gah dayum. He wore a really nice cashmere cardigan one day and this one girl asked if she could wear it for a little while and was like "WOW THIS IS SO SOFT, I BET THIS WAS REALLY EXPENSIVE... YOU KNOW I BET YOU COULD FEED A WHOLE AFRICAN VILLAGE WITH THIS."

he just asked for his cardigan back, but she said it so innocently and we all knew it was true
brooklyneast05
i mean it's not like i don't own anything that wasn't overly expensive or i walk around wearing some jesus rags or something. i just get a realization about stuff all the time like this.
DoubleJ
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Jan 22 2009, 08:30 PM) *
shoot ninja, you is serious business
so that's like two pairs a year, why are they still in your wishlist lol

I am actually going to get this pair soon because I have an event that I am going to next month that I need them for.

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jan 22 2009, 08:30 PM) *
you been spending to much time on wall street stubborn.gif

I understand where you are coming from, but I am one of the few who are in touch with what goes on. I donate countless time and money every year to different charitable causes. If I had to choose the cuff links or spending the day with abused children, I would choose the children.
brooklyneast05
i understand, i'm not trying to say you are an awful person or anything seasonal0.gif
DoubleJ
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jan 22 2009, 08:45 PM) *
i understand, i'm not trying to say you are an awful person or anything seasonal0.gif

Of course I know. I also get mad when people do not understand the social issues of society but instead spend money on material things. I just try to uphold a certain standard about myself.
superstitious
If you have the means and aren't neglecting bills, or other such important things, then it's fine to spend money on looking good.
DoubleJ
Agreed!

With that being said lol:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?...;category_id=53

Stuff I need for my cruise in August:

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/inde...ategoryID=18316

sixfive
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jan 22 2009, 07:30 PM) *
you been spending to much time on wallstreet stubborn.gif

and too little time hittin' the books!

jk seasonal0.gif

QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Jan 22 2009, 08:06 PM) *

Coach? ermm.gif
sixfive
Mang calm down I can talk this way w/ JJ if I want to.
DoubleJ
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Jan 22 2009, 09:51 PM) *
and too little time hittin' the books!

jk seasonal0.gif
Coach? ermm.gif

I got a free one and somebody stole it so I need to get another one.
saintsaens
DoubleJ
I need some ideas for a going away party that I am attending. I was thinking of a black sweater as the main piece, but I need something to go with it.

Here is the venue:

www.brassmonkeynyc.com

The crowd is a wall street crowd so I want a little help on what to wear. I figured I could get some good suggestions from y'all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.