Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: is it true that..
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
LittleMissSunshine
after sex or an orgasm, that girls let out a liquid too? my three guy friends were like, do you know girls spit? and i'm like yeah, thinking like saliva spit. but they started laughing saying no, like after a sexual intercourse and i was like what?! no, i don't think so. i've tried looking this on google.. but it just gives me like vaginal cleansing etc.. so i was just wondering, cause i never met anyone who told me that. and that certainly hasn't happened to me.. so yeah, do girls let out a liquid too?
Just_Dream
You know when a girl gets aroused they do secrete this "liquid". It's kinda for lubrication too. whistling.gif

rofl "spit". Is that what I think it is? You mean "squirt"?!
LittleMissSunshine
yeah i guess.. i don't know what it's exactly called. lol ~
batman
you need to watch californication.

there's this one scene where hank's having a threesome with this guy and this girl and he realizes near the end that she was a "blower" and when she came, she got stuffs all over the other guy's faceeeee.
karmakiller
I guess it's more prominant for some girls than for others. I guess if a lot comes out you make sure she isn't peeing herself.... haha, ewwwwwwwwww.
Gigi
lol whotf calls it "spit"? I've heard it mostly as "squirting", or more precisely as "female ejaculation".

There's tons of debate on whether or not this actually exists. Most women don't experience it, whether it be because they have no idea they can or if they just can't. As far as I know, you can only accomplish this through a G-spot (vaginal) orgasm as opposed to clitoral orgasm. That's why most women don't even know they can do it, because most women cannot attain vaginal orgasms, because most men are useless (lawls). A lot of people think the liquid is just urine but it's NOT urine, but people aren't exactly sure that it's ejaculate either. Theory is that it is produced in the Skene's glands and is released when the G-spot has been stimulated enough, and then it will be released.

Don't ask me why I know this. All I can say is that it was due to a combination of a very interesting Q&A session in high school P.E. and googling that led to this knowledge.
Joanne
I've never had THAT interesting of a Q&A session in my PE classes!! The only question I can remember is "how do you put on a tampon" haha.
Gigi
Well it wasn't really answered, hence the googling.

LOL
batman
QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Dec 5 2008, 10:21 PM) *
I've never had THAT interesting of a Q&A session in my PE classes!! The only question I can remember is "how do you put on a tampon" haha.

put in! you put tampons in!
Joanne
LOL I stared at that for a little while and when I finally got it, I was like "OMG I'M SO STUPID!!!"
Gigi
HAHAHA

"Uh, when I put on a tampon, it's just sort of sitting there, uncomfortably wedged between my lady lips. Am I doing something wrong?"
LittleMissSunshine
hahah wow! weird conversations in here. anyways, thanks gigi.. i never really heard of this feminine ejaculation till my friends said spit. and i'm wtf is that? anywho... i guess south floridians have slang for these type of stuff.. hah, i would call it squirting too if i knew what it was before. but i just call it feminine discharge. it sounds more less perverted or obnoxious than how my friends say it.
Rachel
QUOTE(shannlovin @ Dec 16 2008, 02:00 PM) *
hahah wow! weird conversations in here. anyways, thanks gigi.. i never really heard of this feminine ejaculation till my friends said spit. and i'm wtf is that? anywho... i guess south floridians have slang for these type of stuff.. hah, i would call it squirting too if i knew what it was before. but i just call it feminine discharge. it sounds more less perverted or obnoxious than how my friends say it.

Discharge and female ejaculation are completely different.
LittleMissSunshine
uhm, okay.. lol i'll guess i'll call it discharge then.
Harp
^but it isn't discharge.
LittleMissSunshine
then what is it? i'm confused now... haha people are saying it's not discharge and people are saying it's not ejaculationnn!?
Gigi
Discharge = stuff that comes out of your vajayjay without the help of an orgasm. You don't even need to be sexually aroused to have discharge.

Female ejaculate = secreted fluid that comes out during (usually) a vaginal orgasm.
cakedout
discharge is a fart. queef is a fart from a girls pussy
Harp
^discharge? a fart? WHUR U LIVE @?
cakedout
you need to stfu you ass licking c**t
LittleMissSunshine
oh okay, i finally get it. not from the three previous replies up there.. but from the the fourth one. hah (x thanks Gigi (again)
cakedout
QUOTE(cakedout @ Dec 19 2008, 01:50 AM) *
discharge is a fart. queef is a fart from a girls pussy

didnt realize this was hard to understand
Harp
^didn't realize discharge was a fart. whistling.gif
Impressive
...feminine clitorus stimulated vaginil release.
paperplane
QUOTE(Gigi @ Dec 5 2008, 10:49 PM) *
lol whotf calls it "spit"? I've heard it mostly as "squirting", or more precisely as "female ejaculation".

There's tons of debate on whether or not this actually exists. Most women don't experience it, whether it be because they have no idea they can or if they just can't. As far as I know, you can only accomplish this through a G-spot (vaginal) orgasm as opposed to clitoral orgasm. That's why most women don't even know they can do it, because most women cannot attain vaginal orgasms, because most men are useless (lawls). A lot of people think the liquid is just urine but it's NOT urine, but people aren't exactly sure that it's ejaculate either. Theory is that it is produced in the Skene's glands and is released when the G-spot has been stimulated enough, and then it will be released.

Don't ask me why I know this. All I can say is that it was due to a combination of a very interesting Q&A session in high school P.E. and googling that led to this knowledge.

What I don't understand is why there's debate over whether it exists. If some women can...then it exists. Clearly.
Gigi
^ Right? I mean, if you can't do it, don't try to make yourself feel better by insisting it doesn't exist. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.