Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cb is on fire
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
Pages: 1, 2
rnicron
and i never got a pm as to why i was warned, so it should be taken off now because that's in the rules.

kthanks
Tung
Warned by DoubleJ
Warned on Yesterday, 05:41 PM
Reason: Member Bashing

rnicron
i can see that, thanks, but i'm supposed to get a pm. i didn't, therefore the warning should be taken off.
superstitious
Fine, but since you were bashing he could very well just re-do the warning with a PM.

Just sayin' cooly.gif

I still don't get why you feel like you need to make a topic since there is a mod feedback thread. Needing some attention?
rnicron
no one reads that topic.

superstitious
With all your invididual bitching threads, who needs to, right?
rnicron
exactly!
superstitious
hehe.gif

---> Resolved

(just kidding)
rnicron
ain't resolved til the fat lady sings.
Tung
I like when Spencer makes feedback topic on every single thing he finds. It hides the fact that nothing really happens on cB these days besides the countless topics of orgasm topics on Edward Cullen. yawn.gif

Anyways, Spencer, you're right that you probably should get a PM from Javonn when you got warned. Maybe he just got forgot or something. Just wait till he see's this thread. In the meantime, you did bash Shanaynay, so the warning is appropriate.
rnicron
lmao, you bash the shit out of people all the time and i don't think shit happens.
Tung
You obviously haven't seen my warn logs, and have you seen Backstage?
rnicron
the thing is, you're staff. what do you get a whole, "don't do that anymore, tung" and then it's let go, while we sit here and get warned?
sixfive
I don't think bashing shanaynay warrants a warn. Maybe bashing, say, me, warrants a warn. Shanaynay, not so much. I mean, have you seen his profile, that's just begging for bashing. Also, him and tomatoes are annoying and should be suspended until they fix that.
superstitious
If I referred to Steven as acting like a dick, what that be considered bashing?
DoubleJ
Sent
sixfive
QUOTE(superstitious @ Dec 2 2008, 01:58 PM) *
If I referred to Steven as acting like a dick, what that be considered bashing?

Nah, I'm conditioned for that kinda thing! Hit me with your best shot! Fire away!
superstitious
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Dec 2 2008, 02:09 PM) *
Nah, I'm conditioned for that kinda thing! Hit me with your best shot! Fire away!

Well you're the real tough cookie with the long history...

goddammit, Steven.
rnicron
so serious lately.
superstitious
Wha?

Nah, my humor just misfires more often than not.
sixfive
That's not all that misfires

wooooooooooooooooooooooo
superstitious
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nuke.gif

So, this thingie get all resolved?
brooklyneast05
i forgot what the problem was
superstitious
Spencer made another thread expressing his discontent with staff behavior/warnings. Nothing unusual.

Oops, have to go back to planning my internet retirement party.
sixfive
Dang rebs why so bitter/snappy?!
superstitious
Menstruating.
brooklyneast05
cringes
sixfive
QUOTE(superstitious @ Dec 2 2008, 06:41 PM) *
Menstruating.

go do something else non internet related, like, juggling bottles of gatorade
superstitious
Too much energy. I'd rather be bitchy.

Besides, this is actually how I am normally. ;) I'll be off though, no worries.
sixfive
Kindly shove a foot up your ass, then.
superstitious
If you take the stick out of yours, sure. I mean, whenever you get bored of bashing strangers on a forum, that is.
sixfive
I never get bored, and the fact that I know I'm safe posting behind a computer screen makes me all the more safe doing so. You could call me a sick individual, I enjoy getting a rise out of people that I find stupid. As for that stick? My ass cheeks are too muscular to allow that to happen. Whenever I reach back to tug on it, they clench up and make me look awkwardly super hot. It's tough, ya kno.
brooklyneast05
seasonal0.gif things you guys all should chill out and be more like seasonal0.gif
sixfive
No no, I want to hear what she has to say.
rnicron
QUOTE(superstitious @ Dec 2 2008, 06:41 PM) *
Menstruating.
noooooooooooo way
batman
lol, what dicks.
misoshiru
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Dec 2 2008, 07:58 PM) *
seasonal0.gif things you guys all should chill out and be more like seasonal0.gif

seasonal0.gif should be more like xmas.gif
fameONE
What's the big deal? mellow.gif
fire
Everyone is on my balls.
superstitious
QUOTE(fameONE @ Dec 2 2008, 11:25 PM) *
What's the big deal? mellow.gif
There isn't. Steven's cool. We're cool (I think). lol

I rough talk a lot with people, just haven't done so here too often. Apparently, that's for the better. laugh.gif

(I might have been drinking last night some as well...)
sixfive
I just wanted to see how far you'd go :( Apparently you stopped yourself.

I haven't a single hard feeling ^_^

Dang, I couldn't imagine what it would be like to get angry drunk. When I drink, I can't stop being stupid/laughing. It's like, all I know how to do.
superstitious
I was watching Clash of the Titans and once Perseus gets all of his gifts from Zeus, I get all this is SO AWESOME and stuff. So I logged off.

<--- nerd

lol and I wasn't even angry! I just get snarky when I drink, depending on who is around me.
sixfive
Do tell...
superstitious
Sarcasm incarnate. Or amorous. Or just down right silly, like writing "sofa king weetahdid" on people's napkins.
sixfive
One time I sneezed on a napkin.
superstitious
Did it have "sofa king weetahdid" on it? Because that might have been mine.
sixfive
No, it was a solid color on someone else's table with what I think was silverware in it.
Tomates
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Dec 2 2008, 02:38 PM) *
I don't think bashing shanaynay warrants a warn. Maybe bashing, say, me, warrants a warn. Shanaynay, not so much. I mean, have you seen his profile, that's just begging for bashing. Also, him and tomatoes are annoying and should be suspended until they fix that.

im sorry im annoying, but it was under a relationships thread and we were keeping on topic atleast
and its tomates...not tomatoes _dry.gif
sixfive
QUOTE(Tomates @ Dec 3 2008, 04:06 PM) *
im sorry im annoying, but it was under a relationships thread and we were keeping on topic atleast
and its tomates...not tomatoes _dry.gif

Calm down sweet potato.
Tomates
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Dec 3 2008, 05:09 PM) *
Calm down sweet potato.

im calm for the most part, just a little stirred up i guess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.