Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the!?
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
Mikeplyts
Uhh.. there's a problem. My posts don't want to show the CORRECT amount. If you look in Today's Top 20 Posters, I should be there and it says 8 posts made today. I have a total of 335 posts but the 8 posts weren't added. Yes, I realize that in some sub-forums posts don't count. Trust me I've posted in the Lounge,Showcase Booth,and Graphics Help which means my posts should count. Why didn't anything go up?
karmakiller
If you're only going by the Top 20 Posters, you may be looking at it during the time that it rolls over for the new time period. You should go by your post count under your name for a more accurate count.
synatribe
maybe if you replies are too short then it dosent count like I saw two different posts from you saying ^I agree
Mikeplyts
^Oh. I thought posts only didn't count in sub-forums like Games and Humor. _smile.gif
karmakiller
QUOTE(Aberisk @ Nov 21 2008, 08:18 PM) *
maybe if you replies are too short then it dosent count like I saw two different posts from you saying ^I agree
Those posts will still count. The games forum and announcement forums don't count towards your overall post count, though. Your post count under your name should increase when you post. So go by that instead of the Top 20.
Mikeplyts
^Ok. well this can be closed then.
manny-the-dino
Topic Closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.