Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Schedule?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
batman
Do you guys actually keep a schedule for your periods? Like... do you mark it on a calendar or something? I know girls who do and it confuses me. Usually you just... know. Or at least, I can usually just tell.
Joanne
No I don't... I can usually just tell too. I get super cranky and start breaking out like mad.

My friend marks hers down because hers is super irregular, and she wants to see if there will ever be some kind of pattern haha.
manny-the-dino
I actually mark my calendar with a big red X when I get mine. I usually end up forgetting when I get my period so it helps.
Flaunted
it's on my rain calender.
I do it so i know i'm not f*cking pregs.
But I usually can tell when I'm about to get it.
Also my boyfriend knows too.. which i think is convenient but also weird.
At least he knows when to be more patient with me lol
Gigi
Never. I like to think that I will remember, but of course I never do. I don't get any "signs" either. So I just make sure I'm always well-prepared for any disaster.
paperplane
That's what the pill is for. Before that I just never really knew when it was coming.
karmakiller
Well, my body isn't on a schedule, so I have to remember. It's really hard for me to tell when I'm going to get it. I'll usually remember which week of the month, but not how many days.
Twist3d
I don't mark it on a calender, that seems to be a waste of time to me.
But I remember the day I usually start. and I can normally tell.
Tomates
I might for maybe the first two months or so when i head to college. Knowing me i would probably walk into the right class the wrong day.
manny-the-dino
^The question was directed towards our monthly visitors. XD.gif
Tomates
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Nov 18 2008, 05:21 PM) *
^The question was directed towards our monthly visitors. XD.gif

oh...my bad
stephinika
My pill pack tells me, lol.
Harp
I don't. I know my bestfriend does, because she's extremely sexually active.
s1cktypeS
i do.
specailly cuz i have an irregular one.
tokyo-rose
I used to mark when I got it and how long it lasted for the first year or so, and then I stopped. I can usually anticipate what day I'm going to get it, so I start carrying pads with me.
Just_Dream
I hardly ever mark a calendar since my period is irregular. Sometimes I might even skip a month, or instead of every 4 weeks, it takes 6 weeks. shrug.gif Fortunately, most of the time I am not at school or at work when it happens... ph34r.gif

Maybe I should keep a schedule...
disasterx87
I can usually tell when it's coming.

But I use a website called "mymonthlycycles.com" where you put in when you get your period, how long..and then every month the day before it should arrive it emails me.

You can customize what you want the email subject to say :D So when my comes it says..

"Peeeeerrrrriiiiioooodddd!!!"

And then I go.."oh damn :("
s1cktypeS
i keep a schedule
specially cuz i have an irregular period.

i think more girls should keep a schedz

specially the sexually active ones
RAWRstephishere
I just mark a '.' on my calendar on my phone. Its an easy way to keep track. :]
smash
i keep track of mine because the only time i know it's coming is the week of my birthday. it's just so unpredictable. i'm sure it has something to do with the fact that i live with 3 other girls (mom and 2 sisters).
Rachel
QUOTE(YukkaPukka @ Nov 24 2008, 11:53 AM) *
I don't. I know my bestfriend does, because she's extremely sexually active.

Damn, ya'll are 16, how sexually active can you be? Fack, save some fun for college.

I don't keep a calendar, I just can tell. My best girlfriends and I basically have the same schedule so it works out.
espressive
No, I just wipe and then I'm like "oh fcuk. great!" But I can usually tell cause I get bloated and stuff. And plus, a lot of my girl friends have the same schedule as me, plus or minus a few days. It's funny cause my friend literally starts hers on the day that mine ends.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.