Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tracker Question
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
TheFranchise216
I know there have been topics about using the Tracker in 2.0 already, but my question is this:

I just started to use the tracker and I put the newly edited tracker code for 2.0 in my About Me section (the one that was posted in an earlier closed topic). When I go to check my stats, nothing shows up. I switched out the #s with the ID the tracker gave me in its code. I also have my About Me hidden in my 2.0 profile. So, with that info, did I do something wrong? Or do I just have to wait a day or so before the tracker shows stats? Thanks guys.
manny-the-dino
Moved to Myspace Support
Mickey
Did you go here and register your site for a tracker? If you just add that code into your page, you will have a tracker but it won't count the statistics. If you already have, then it may be because your About Me is hidden.
ChaoticHeartCrash
If you used display:none; in your code, then stats won't show.

If your about me is completely hidden via myspace's editing section (clicking the pencil and choosing to not display your about me section), it won't track.

visibility:hidden
and/or setting the heights and widths to 0 is the only way to have to track and be completely hidden.
abstraction
I've never had a problem using the myspace tracker... until now. I switched my profile to the "2.0" edition, and while it makes customizing somewhat faster and easier, it seems to reject the CB tracker code. Anyone have a solution?

thx,

e. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.