Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wordpress Website not A Wordpress Blog
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Wordpress Support > Wordpress Resolved Topics
Webestrian
Hey all.i m new to wordpress..i hav a question..
how to make a website using wordpress rather than blog e.g like this website http://www.destroymytrace.com/ ..
I wanna make a very simple and a very light webpage..it should be one column only,with a few horizontal tabs at the top...How can i do so???PLz help...

???
manny-the-dino
Lol please don't bump topics only after a couple of hours. Just wait & someone will help you. _smile.gif
synatribe
well to start off, that isnt a blog on wordpress, its actually and alternative called glype, and making your index page a regular page isnt that hard. In all wordpress theme files there should be 3 different types of pages. index.php, page.php and single.php. Just make index whatever you want and keep page.php the way it was :]
Webestrian
hey thx dude...i kept on playing with the theme editor in wordpress and finally i have done it biggrin.gif ...it was simple.. rolleyes.gif
manny-the-dino
Topic Closed & Moved
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.