Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Glass Mirror
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
Ekay
I look through the glass and I see him there, faintly. His eyes speak so loud for being so quaint. They portray an amalgam of hurt, betrayal, and shock. It’s hard to explain verbally, but those that have real eyes, realize, real lies. And I can tell that for him, it’s hard to speak the truth so his eyes do it for him. Those dark brown eyes trying to hide the truth do nothing but speak it. They betray his true feelings; they led me to straight his soul. In the daytime it’s harder to see, but at night there is nothing to hide. At night, there is more to say. His eyes show resistance to the pain almost as if indifferent. His eyes are telling me that he will fight to see the better days. His eyes shout to me, almost in fury, that he will not fall. That he will make a stand. That this is only adversity; his best friend and worst enemy in life. But in the end his eyes only reflect what my eyes won’t.
dosomethin888
Wow, cool. What did you write that for?
Ekay
for my drunk dad. at the time he kept repeating he loved my older brother more than me. i tried brushing it off but, repetition proves quite effective as a messenger.
dosomethin888
QUOTE(Ekay @ Nov 10 2008, 09:10 PM) *
for my drunk dad. at the time he kept repeating he loved my older brother more than me. i tried brushing it off but, repetition proves quite effective as a messenger.

Well, its very good.
Ekay
Thank you. I was kind of reluctant to share this one.
boobies27
wow, i really like this
Thanks for sharing(:
I know how that can feel, not wanting to share your work but Im glad you did
Good Work.
Ekay
haha, thanks :] i didn't want to share it at first because it felt really personal to me. but now i'm glad i did
emberfly
I love this :) I really reaaaaaaaaaaaaally like this alot :D
Ekay
haha thank you :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.