Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: is it dysfunctional to be..
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
LittleMissSunshine
5'2 and wear a size 10/11?? i mean i'm not fat.. but i had a wedding in august and we had to buy dresses. and i thought i was like a size 8/9... some of my friends are like size 2, 3, 4, 5... and they look like me..
tokyo-rose
No, it's not dysfunctional. Do you wear a size 10 in every company whose clothes you buy? You could be a smaller size depending where you get your clothes.
LittleMissSunshine
for jeans i wear size 7 or 9. and for shirts i wear medium/large depends on the shirt.
karmakiller
I think every girl has had a problem with dress sizes. Different brands come in different sizes, which is why when a woman says she's a 6, size 4, etc... it's usually not the best indication of their size. You're fine, what matters most is that you're healthy and happy with your body.
Gigi
Honestly depends on what kind of garment you're trying on, what brand you're trying on, etc. I can fluctuate between a 4 and 10. It's ridiculous...

Also keep in mind that a lot of girls go down a size for dresses and can't breathe. Like for my prom. Which was painful. So my question is...can you breathe? Haha.
LittleMissSunshine
LOL, yes of course i can breathe.. my mom wouldnt let me buy any dresses if i couldn't breathe. (x
Tomates
your fine. And remember, sizes on clothes are different everywhere you go. Like some stores im usually a 2 but at another one i was a 5.
Gigi
QUOTE(shannlovin @ Oct 21 2008, 04:21 PM) *
LOL, yes of course i can breathe.. my mom wouldnt let me buy any dresses if i couldn't breathe. (x

Yeah those bitches probably can't breathe LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.