Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How tall do you like your men?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Melissa
how tall do you like your men?
manny-the-dino
I like my men taller than me so over 5'6. But not too tall. wink.gif

I love all these threads you're making, Melissa :D
ofconfidence
i'm pretty tall myself so i like when guys are quite taller than me.

so i'm 5'8. anywhere from 5'9 - 6'4 is good. :D

too bad that NO ONE is that tall.
tokyo-rose
I like them to be at least 5'10", but not taller than 6'4".
stephinika
Taller than me...although that's easy haha... rolleyes.gif Um, not overly tall though cause then its just difficult.
espressive
i'm 5'4, so a guy that's around 5'9 is the perfect height. cause it's just tall enough that i can still kiss him on my tip toes & i get to wear my high heels!
sixfive
Obviously it was your fault, nothing wrong with being 6'4. Too bad Kevin isn't even 6'.
sixfive
I am!
Gigi
Around 6 feet. I find that I have a penchant for tall guys. Must be my way of making up the difference, somehow...XD

But at the very least he has to be at least 2 inches taller than me. Which...should not be difficult.
Janette
tall. anything under 6 ft 1 is...mellow.gif

sorry, Tung. shifty.gif
Flaunted
Taller than me!
But not Giant, It would hurt my neck to look up ):
misoshiru
above 5'11" so I can wear 4 inch heels and not be taller.
sixfive
what if you wear 6 inch heals
Gigi
^ Then she'd be a hooker.
cakedout
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Oct 16 2008, 05:25 PM) *
Obviously it was your fault, nothing wrong with being 6'4. Too bad Kevin isn't even 6'.

yeah i am
Melissa
QUOTE(Gigi @ Oct 16 2008, 08:59 PM) *
Around 6 feet. I find that I have a penchant for tall guys. Must be my way of making up the difference, somehow...XD

But at the very least he has to be at least 2 inches taller than me. Which...should not be difficult.

lol, me too.

Except my minimum height is at least 7-8 inches taller than me.

I guess that's easy since I'm only... :(
cakedout
rofl
superstitious
medium rare

lol just kidding. When I first read the title I thought it said, "how do you like your men?"

5'9
Amaranthus
My one friend who's 5'8 is dating a guy who's 6'5.
When they kiss she has to stand on her tippy toes.

When I gave him a hug I only came up to his stomach.
Gigi
QUOTE( @ Oct 17 2008, 01:28 PM) *
There was another thread from this girl saying that she was pissed that she only sees her asian friends date white guys. And I saw a lot of replies saying that they don't and that they date asian guys too.

Now I don't see a lot of asians around 6 feet. You can't all be dating asians around 6 feet. C'mon now.

I'm just ranting cause I'm 5'7". But I could hurt you like I was 7' 5".

Thats just nasty.

LOL I don't discriminate. It would be a turn off if I happened to be taller than a guy (I'm barely 5'1"), but I just have a thing for taller guys. Hey, but if he's cute, he's cute. Anywhere over 5'4", I'd be fine with.

LOL I know a few Asian guys over 6 feet. And why would I be pissed off at Asian girls dating white guys?
charliebonce
Purr, just a few inches taller than me (I'm 5'8'') so he can rest his head on the top of mine. Makes for cute photos :p
angelrevelation
About 5'9" to 6'3"... I'm 5'5", so I think that would be a good height difference.
sixfive
QUOTE( @ Oct 19 2008, 03:58 PM) *
My next girl will be over 6 feet tall. I'm making this journey. I will prove a point.

glhf
misoshiru
what's glhf?
Tung
good luck have fun
kimmytree
My perfect height is at or slightly over 6ft. I'm only 5'1, but I like my guys to tower over me.
kimmytree
QUOTE(Hedonism @ Oct 17 2008, 09:01 PM) *
My one friend who's 5'8 is dating a guy who's 6'5.
When they kiss she has to stand on her tippy toes.

When I gave him a hug I only came up to his stomach.

I actually know how this feels, thats the only downside. One of my exes was 6'4, and he basically had to almost pick me up in order for me to kiss him... either that or bend down.
hi-C
QUOTE(stephinika @ Oct 16 2008, 06:41 PM) *
Taller than me...although that's easy haha... rolleyes.gif Um, not overly tall though cause then its just difficult.
Exactly.

QUOTE(espressive @ Oct 16 2008, 06:42 PM) *
i'm 5'4, so a guy that's around 5'9 is the perfect height. cause it's just tall enough that i can still kiss him on my tip toes & i get to wear my high heels!
I can't =( I wear little 2"+ heels and feel like I'm towering over him, which I'm not, but still. Then I have to do this weird knee-bend-head-tilt thing to kiss him. It's a good thing I don't wear heels often.
steezahh
6' or taller
its just nicer that way :)
towntown2
I'm 5 feet tall, so a majority of the guys are taller than me anyway.
But I do prefer somebody between 5'5" and 5'8".
Not too tall for me.
misoshiru
^5'5" is tiny for a guy.

Carrie, how tall are you?
hi-C
I'm not even 5'2".
Harp
Taller then me :]
And I'm 5'9
BaBidOll
im 5'3 and my man is 6 foot even. n i luv iit. biggrin.gif
takemyhand
i dont care how tall they are as long as they're taller than me but not like a giant x] im sixteenn ... and im 5'0 .. and every guy at my school/every guy i know thats my age is taller than me so im pretty sure thats not a problem lmao
Desolation-Row
Im 5.7 so I like them taller then me
Maccabee
Darn, I wish more people would say 5'0"-5'4".
Gigi
You're 13. I'm sure 13 year old girls wouldn't mind. You still have 5+ years to grow.
BOSS
QUOTE(Gigi @ Feb 20 2009, 04:24 PM) *
You're 13. I'm sure 13 year old girls wouldn't mind. Everyone else does though
smash
well i'm a mere 5' so pretty much anything taller than that. 5'3 and up i guess.
ukluverparadise
=]] i like men taller than me there is this secerity from taller men..
staardust
lol, taller, but not so tall that i have to freaking crane my neck up.
LittleMissSunshine
ilikeguys that are taller than meee. hahaa xD
CZG
Taller than me WITH my heels on.

So...at LEAST 5'-10"...max 6'-3".

Too tall will make me look midgety...hehe.
paperplane
Noticeably taller than me is preferred.
smash
i've been into tall guys lately. so any guy i can "climb" is good. i'm thinkin' 6' and up right about now.
angel-roh
My boyfriend is 5'11.
He has short legs though, it's cute. ㅋㅋ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.