Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: latte printer
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Art
brooklyneast05

many people may be familiar with the elaborate coffee art designs that are created by coffee shop baristas. however the ‘on latte’ coffee printer takes this idea to a whole new level. using the same technology as common desktop ink printers, this printer spits out coffee to create extremely detailed foam art. text, drawings and images are no match for the printer it does it all.

tell me that wouldn't be cool, if your latte came with the coffee shop's logo on it or something like that.
mytangerine
it seems to take a really long time based on the youtube vid, but that is pretty ridiculous how elaborate the drawings can potentially be.
technicolour
When I was working behind Starbucks, I would try and do those designs on top. A few times I created something that looked like a leaf. It's haaaarrrdddd.

But what they can do is amazing. Like, really amazing.
Janette
wow. i'm not a coffee drinker but that's still pretty damn cool.
tokyo-rose
Wow, that's crazy. I like it.
Marlons
Damn, that's awesome. Shame I don't drink coffee.
towntown2
It's cool.
But if it takes a long time to make one of those pictures, I'd rather get a regular white foam on top of my latte.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.