Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: spam on createblog?
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
ElmoKnowsU
Today when I logged on to createblog, I saw that I had received a PM from someone, and this is what they said...

Hello
My name is ----. a 22 yrs old girl . I am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving, romantic and caring angel. I read your profile. truely is quiet intresting to me then , i deciede to contact you. i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discusse with you , so your can reach me through this Email: (------@yahoo.com) Hope to hear from you soon. i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a bearier to our relationship, what i need is just your love and caring. I will give you my best, bye for now. contact me from here (------@yahoo.com)
care from ----

It sounds like spam to me seeing as 1) I am a girl myself and 2) I haven't really updated my profile so no one could have fallen in love with me by looking at it. Lol I put ---- to hide the person's identity. Has anyone else experienced this on createblog?
shanaynay
exact same message. just deleted it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.