Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: concerning searching through layouts
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
crimsonsorrow
Im looking at choices: "by type, by color, by category" and thinking: "why can you only chose one? If you really wanted to narrow your search you should be able to do things like click standard, AND black AND fantasy. You know what I mean? Then your search would really be specific...
heyo-captain-jack
That bothered me when they first started using that layout search method. You used to be able to narrow your search much more.

Anyway, I don't think it's intentional, it just hasn't been fixed yet.
crimsonsorrow
oh, another thing. why do you have to upload a new picture to change your current one on your createblog page? there should be an option to chose a picture you have already uploaded to be your profile picture...

and your animated signature is really disturbing and shouldnt be allowed on here..or anywhere else for that matter...
karmakiller
Are you referring to being able to use the picture from your Subprofile on your regular Profile? I don't think it's that much of a hassle to be upload it to the Profile page shrug.gif
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(crimsonsorrow @ Sep 29 2008, 02:13 AM) *
and your animated signature is really disturbing and shouldnt be allowed on here..or anywhere else for that matter...

If I saw this earlier, I wouldn't have removed it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.