Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suggestions ?
Forums > Resource Center > Webmasters' Corner > Webmasters' Corner Resolved Topics
FallenTEARSx
I'm sort of revamping/updating my site, but i need more suggestions and quotes or lyrics. not much people have suggested yet.
i've already got heaps of things i'm going to put on my website but is there any suggestiong on how i should make my site better or any fav quotes or lyrics people like?
My site is:
http://fallentearsx.co.cc
anzbex
Have you got a fav song ? Perhaps you could use a verse from it?
Blaqheartedstar
wait lyric ideas for graphics?
like this?

has a line from one of madonna's songs

if thats the case start off with your favorite songs, pic the lines you like the best and work from there.
you can also pick current hits, and hit lines from them.
and whats so great about it is that you can make tons of different graphics. Glitters for one.

a great idea is to try out new forms of graphics, move away from common graphics like glitters and black and white graphics and move to something else. it helps distinguish your site from others and gives your site something others don't have until someone snags the idea.
i have simple quote graphics... nothing super but great for those not into quotes being really big.
sltslays
If you're looking for some really good lyrics to use for quotes and such, I would reccomend using songs by Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Nirvana and Mellowdrone. All of their songs have great lyrics! Hope i helped.
manny-the-dino
Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please PM a moderator if you would like this reopened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.