Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: your method of payment to your webhost
Forums > Resource Center > Webmasters' Corner > Webmasters' Corner Resolved Topics
rail01
for those who run a website, what did you use a credit card, paypal??
Blaqheartedstar
Via card. I'm with lunar pages.
If you mean with someone who pays a host site and offers space on their site for a price then paypal is the usual method.
Paypal has been becoming a big thing now, and many companies are allowing that form of pay. Check to see what format they want it. they usually have icons posted on their sites.
schizo
I have issues sending money with my Paypal for some reason, so I always just use my credit card. All the money ends up in the same place in the end anyway, so it doesn't really matter.
anzbex
I use my credit card.
Blaqheartedstar
woah question changed. makes my answer look retarded.
rail01
when paying a webhost im most likly going to pay with paypal. i DONT have a credit card, i do have a bank account with a card they gave me to get money, do i give my four number or full account number to paypal or web host?
schizo
I thought you couldn't use paypal without a checking account and card of some sort? Or maybe not...I don't know. I didn't take care of any of the setup.
manny-the-dino
Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please PM a moderator if you would like this reopened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.