Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do I make the border line shorter?
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Blogger Support > Blogger Resolved Topics
sparklz4jrt
I have a quick question. You know how on your blogger, there are side modules that are seperated by a line? How do you make those lines smaller insted of going all the way across? I have to do this for class and I can't figure it out for the life of me. HELP!! We have to keep it with the CSS theme so only CSS code please! I have tried width, height, etc. I already have it as 1px wide, solid line and a color. I just cant figure out how to make the line shorter. HELP!!

Sorry I made a double post earlier. sad.gif My bad.

But does anyone know this answer? Can anyone help me, please? This is due for my class tomorrow and I can't figure it out for the life of me. I tried several different thing such has moving the div, adding padding, etc. It still doesn't work. Can someone help me please?
schizo
I merged your posts. Not many people on here are experienced with Blogger, so sometimes it takes awhile for questions in this forum to be answered. Please be patient. :)
sparklz4jrt
Sorry about that. As you notice I am kind of new here so I am not 100% familiar where stuff goes. I really didn't know where I was suppose to post this. Sorry for any inconvenience.

But if you want to go ahead and delete this post, go ahead. I actually figured it out. It took me awhile to think of how to do it, but I figured it out. Sorry for not knowing where stuff goes.
schizo
Topic closed and moved to resolved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.