Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: o.o
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
xUruru
i made a graphic with the word "ho" on it (there was more to it, lol)
but it got turned down for profanity
uuh ive seen graphics with worse stuff on them,
but just wondering who agrees with me? o.o
tokyo-rose
Moved to Feedback.
xUruru
LOL. no. it wasnt anything like that -_-
technicolour
What'd it look like? (the graphic)
manny-the-dino
Oh was it that Brock one? Did I reject it?
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(xUruru @ Sep 4 2008, 08:27 PM) *
uuh ive seen graphics with worse stuff on them,

Elsewhere, you mean? Or on CreateBlog? CB doesn't accept submissions with profanity or anything not PG-13 on them, so you can't really compare what we accept to what other sites accept.
xUruru
yes manny :( i didnt think it was that bad. it was cute if anything..
and yes, on CB, or else i wouldnt mention it. im not stupid, thanks.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(xUruru @ Sep 4 2008, 08:56 PM) *
yes manny :( i didnt think it was that bad. it was cute if anything..
and yes, on CB, or else i wouldnt mention it. im not stupid, thanks.

I wasn't saying that you were stupid. :\ Anyway, can you please link to the image?
technicolour
Hey now, it's all good.

Can you post the graphic please?
manny-the-dino
Yeah, it was cute but that wasn't really the only reason I rejected it. The image quality was also low "/
xUruru
sorry im just frustrated ><
yes disregarding the image quality though. that can be fixed..

the icon
Tung
I LIKE IT!!
Insurmountable
lmao, that's funny.

I don't really like how it says hoes, but it is funny. *shrug, I don't think its worth rejecting though as well.
xUruru
lol thanks xD ..i usually have problems with image quality, but w/e
Insurmountable
I've seen worse accepted around here than that as well. Not to throw anyone down but its true. That's actually really funny, but as Thomas made an example of, if it was like that, then no it should automatically be rejected.

QUOTE(xUruru @ Sep 4 2008, 09:07 PM) *
lol thanks xD ..i usually have problems with image quality, but w/e

Yea the colors are a bit saturated, but that's the only fault.
SharperMyspace
I don't get how people are saying it looks low quality 0_o It looks fine to me.
xUruru
ehh usually when i upload things on CB they turn out fuzzier.. i uploaded this one on photobucket, i think thats why
superstitious
It looks pretty blurry to me and the question mark on "at?" is cut off. I don't see much offense in the phrase though, that's totally Brock. I would just try to fix the coloring some, sharpen it a bit, move the text over a tad and resubmit.
manny-the-dino
Yeah so I guess I'm a little too strict on the rules? shrug.gif
superstitious
It's all good Natalia. Sometimes it's a challenge when interpreting "crude", since it's such a subjective term.
technicolour
Oh dear, I hope this isn't going to turn into a debate as to what is profane and what isn't.

Bah. Ignore this.
karmakiller
It's fine. Like everyone else said, tweak it a bit and resubmit it. Thanks for being so understanding, hah.
Jghelfi
ho is spelled: "H03".. just to let you all know.. so its not really anything bad if it has HO cause that could mean: "HO HO HO!" so you might as well reject a SANTA CLAUS Graphic that has him singing HO HO HO!
synatribe
QUOTE(Da1nonlyjon @ Sep 5 2008, 08:06 PM) *
ho is spelled: "H03".. just to let you all know.. so its not really anything bad if it has HO cause that could mean: "HO HO HO!" so you might as well reject a SANTA CLAUS Graphic that has him singing HO HO HO!

I dont think its the spelling but rather the meaning that should have more emphasis, but I disagree with that icon being rejected :]
Blaqheartedstar
i kinda agree now soo much on what it says, its too funny but on how it looks. Its low quality and too saturated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.