Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyish Layout.
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
NovenaGuy
I've seen so far the layout is good, people did a fantastic job but what lack is boyish creation of layout. Ya know? I mean... there should have car layout, monster layout, games layout, all kind of crap. Not some kind of emo, girly, colorful, or whatever you girls like.

I couldn't find any layout that I want. _unsure.gif

Hmm... -disappeared-
NovenaGuy
I couldn't find what I want, all the layouts is little off for me. Couldn't find right theme.

Is there any other site like createblog.com? Been to skem9.com but it too weird.

Aaah... help? _unsure.gif
KryMeARiver
BUT WOULDN'T YOU RATHER HAVE A JONAS BROS LAYOUT INSTEAD?
tokyo-rose
Moved and merged with your Feedback topic.
creole
OR MAEHB A BILLY RAY CYRUS LAYOUT?!;
but NovenaGuy, there are SOME layouts / divs for guys. Some of them are near the old and some are in the middle.
smoke
I couldn't agree more. I've always had this issue with cB's selection. Of course, take a look around. cB's vagina to penis ratio is about 10:1.

Not that I'm complaining about the latter statement. wink.gif
Tomates
For you...I will make more guyish layouts.
What would you like to see in the guyish layouts?
Reidar
I noticed this very grave problem. I had to make my own testosterone-laden layout for MySpace.

click to enlarge

The audacity you people have of making me do my own work.

When I have the inclination to do so, I'll contribute the manliest layouts possible. They'll be so manly that you'll get pregnant just from looking at them before your house explodes and you're teleported to a dimension where robots made out of biceps pummel you with unshaven electric guitars.
Joanne
I always recycle the remains of my prey. For example, my neighbor's poodle, when freeze dried, made for a great wall decoration.

LMAO. loool.gif
amish-hammer
ya there aren't that much guy layouts but that not the big deal they should make more tutorials on how to make layouts so then it would be awesome to make your own layouts and make them whatever you'd like ya know!
~A-Hammer
heyo-captain-jack
Boyish layouts are rare here. Look for some that aren't so gender specific instead. Fainaru has some great ones.
Amaranthus
^True. I'm using one in fact.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.