Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Im not sure but I think I may have...
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
RaphieRyouga

I'm not really sure because sometimes I get headaches but they arent very bad but they are annoying.

Thinking back, It may of happened last summer at the beach.
I did a retard-backflip in the water and hit my head on the bottom.

It hurt a bit and it felt like my nose was bleeding but it wasnt after that I just shook it off and didnt really seem to notice it.

Or other things I read up on is that most of my headaches were tension-headaches.

Reason being,my sister,a physical therapist does her thing and the head ache goes away.

Another is from being the pc too much,
possibly from eye strain or etc.

Maybe someone could clear some space and give me their insight on this?

:]

only-tuesdays
If you had a concussion you would have known last summer at the beach when you hit your head. It tends to be one of those instantaneous things. A year is kind of a delayed reaction.

As far as headaches go, make sure you're drinking enough water. Don't spend so much time at the computer in one sitting. Maybe even get your eyes checked.
karmakiller
If it were a concussion you would've known right away. A year is a bit too long. You may have done some sort of damage, though, when you fell. You could check with WebMD's Symptom Checker. Since it is your head, you best bet would be to go to the doctors.
RaphieRyouga
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Aug 23 2008, 08:58 PM) *
If it were a concussion you would've known right away. A year is a bit too long. You may have done some sort of damage, though, when you fell. You could check with WebMD's Symptom Checker. Since it is your head, you best bet would be to go to the doctors.

The site actually helped, some if the conditions were related to me like nearsightedness and tension headache :]

Thank you :]]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.