Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
yaamakoh
Anyone else love this series? This is probably the most epic, ridiculous, gungho anime I have ever seen. There is probably no other anime to describe this one, very unique.
And one phrase you'll love throughout the whole anime...
"Who the hell do you think I am?!"
"Pierce the heavens"
Like one of the producers is Gainax who made Evangelion... which got me interested. The story is solid from start to finish, and as you keep watching it evolves into something else, something different. Time passes by, and you just want to know what will happen next... will humankind be destroyed by coming to the surface? Or will that one tiny drill save everyones lives?
If I just describe or write a summary of the storyline, it'll just be confusing... it's one of those watch and see animes.
Oh, and and it has one thing thats are to find in anime these days... a solid, satisfied ending. This is probably one of my all-time favorites... coming from a person who watches 3-4 series monthly whistling.gif
F_L_I_P
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone in here watches Gurren Lagann! It is pure epicness throughout the whole series. Have you seen the Parallel works? It's pretty interesting. This and Soul Eater are my favorite animes.
yaamakoh
I'll look into it, but man... I'm glad someone else appreciates true quality of anime :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.