Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gahhh please help me, i'm afraid i ate too much?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
jonesy91
for the record, i'm 5'4, 17, and 140 lbs.

today, so far, i've had :
apples & cinnamon instant oatmeal - 130 cals
one piece of 100% wheat bread - 50 cals
1 grapefruit - around 110 cals
1 apple - 40 cals
1 nonfat key lime yogurt - 100 cals
crackers- 80
this cheese thing - 180
unaccounted - idk, around 190

please help, it's 4:00 and i feel like i ate wayyy too much.
i am planning on going for a long walk at like 6, does that help?
berrypop90
No, actually it's good to eat small meals/snacks throughout the day instead of 2 or 3 larger meals. Just don't over-do it. You're at about 880 cals right now so you're getting up there. Keep eating light and healthy and don't worry about it too much.
Tomates
Thats fine. Though it seems like your really super concious about your weight and your honestly fine.
Just dont do something that can hurt your body
karmakiller
Moved to Health

Where is the protein? 1g/lb, if I am not mistaken.

If you're trying to lose weight, then writing down what you eat is a good idea, and finding a site that tells you what's in what you eat (like fitday) can aid you. But if you don't know what you are looking for the information the site gives you is almost going to be useless. Stop estimating the calories that you are eating.
Reidar
Are you serious? I eat more than that in one meal when I'm cutting weight.
superstitious
Yeah, I'm with Dee on this. Where's the protein, other than via dairy products (and even then, there's nowhere near the amount you probably should be intaking)? I can understand keeping a tally of your calorie intake but you really should look at the whole picture.

There's not much of a point in looking good if you deprive yourself of basic nutritional needs.
karmakiller
QUOTE(Reidar @ Aug 6 2008, 07:54 PM) *
Are you serious? I eat more than that in one meal when I'm cutting weight.
Off topic, but how much do you eat when you bulk?

Curiosity.
Reidar
Around 8,000 calories a day.
ArtofBreaking
You shouldn't worry about fruit and veggie calories, they are 95% energy calories. Excluding the obvious choices.
The average teenager burns between 500-900 calories a day from just sitting on their asses. Just throwing that out there. =]
karmakiller
It's a lot higher than 500 calories. I think you're talking about a persons BMR, how many calories one would burn if they didn't do anything all day. Vegetables and fruit still count, though.
KINGdinguhling
i burn like 2200 per day
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.