Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the fountainhead
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Books
brooklyneast05
it's been like two months and i finally finished the fountainhead by ayn rand. it doesn't take me that long to read books normally...i just kinda put it down for a while and picked it back up when i was gonna need it for a plane ride. anyway this book was the shit. has anyone else read it or anything else by ayn rand?
brooklyneast05
yeah for real, i thought it was good though. let me know what you think of it.

i have her another book of hers now, Atlas Shrugged.i haven't started on it yet though, 1070 pages...not sure i'm ready for that work quite yet.
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(kreios @ Aug 3 2008, 04:39 PM) *
It was required reading for AP English Junior year. :| I skipped out on reading it though.

mad.gif
berrypop90
I've always wanted to read it, but I know myself. If it's over 600 pages I probably won't read it(excluding Harry Potter).
brooklyneast05
^yeah it's not fast* paced like harry potter, but still a worthy read if you get around to it.
brooklyneast05
fast*

twilight seems not like my style of book at all...but people keep talking about it so much that i almost wanna read it and see what all the hype is about.
brooklyneast05
i can read it then since at least one other male in the world has done so. maybe i can be the first to read it.
huskar
Its a nice book . However Ayn Rand does manage to post more of her political/ societal views to an extent it is annoying . Unbelievable characters as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.