Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will you girls eventually get a boob job?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
i_liek_sushi
topic
Joanne
Why isn't there a "no" option?
manny-the-dino
yeah why isn't there a "no" option. i don't plan one getting one. i'm fine with my breasts & their size.
AimeeLynn
QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Jun 26 2008, 12:29 PM) *
Why isn't there a "no" option?

Serendipity
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Jun 26 2008, 12:37 PM) *
yeah why isn't there a "no" option. i don't plan one getting one. i'm fine with my breasts & their size.

Fsho.
karmakiller
Just because we aren't all like Rachel, doesn't mean that we want to get ones put in. It just wouldn't be natural.
Gigi
^ LOL

No, I don't want to increase the size of my boobs. GOD NO.
Trolling
For all the girls that say no... Will you ever consider augmentation when they start drooping due to age?

*don't say it doesn't happen* because it happens to ALL females unless they live in space
loveylovely
ugh, i'd get a reduction. stubborn.gif
datass
LOL no i dont want a boob job. i dont care if they're nonexistant or whatever. ):
karmakiller
QUOTE(hosing @ Jun 26 2008, 08:10 PM) *
For all the girls that say no... Will you ever consider augmentation when they start drooping due to age?

*don't say it doesn't happen* because it happens to ALL females unless they live in space

That would be a lift. Not an augmentation.
Vyrrei
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Jun 26 2008, 03:37 PM) *

This.
Rachel
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Jun 26 2008, 02:05 PM) *
Just because we aren't all like Rachel, doesn't mean that we want to get ones put in. It just wouldn't be natural.

HAHHA <3
laugh.gif
So yeah, where's the no?
BrokenDream
No. I'm fine with all natural.
Kay-
i like my chest.
DeviantShadows
I'm fine with my own boobs. I'd rather be barely there than fake.
whoahitznikki
QUOTE(loveylovely @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *

UGH SAME!! its so hard to find tops that don't make me seem like all i want to do is show my boobs -______-"
Cujiine
Yeah I'd consider it. I'm still growing so I'm hoping o follow after my mom's family than my dad's I got a combo of D breasts and A breasts so right now I'm a B... but I'd rather be a C.
tokyo-rose
I nulled my vote since there's no "no."
absinthe
No.
xy0x
i would never.
i definitley don't need to increase my size.
if anything, i would want a reduction one day, and that would be a maybe.
maggiemayyy
Wow, I was talking to my friend about this a couple days ago, about how girls shouldn't get boob jobs. For me, no.
Tomates
Probably not. Im small but i actually like my size.
thatonegirl143
i definitely want one, but dont think i'll ever ACTUALLY go thru with it. im too scared.
Tomates
QUOTE(thatonegirl143 @ Jul 5 2008, 02:39 AM) *
i definitely want one, but dont think i'll ever ACTUALLY go thru with it. im too scared.

I would hate the post pain of it too.
thatonegirl143
QUOTE(Tomates @ Jul 4 2008, 11:40 PM) *
I would hate the post pain of it too.

honestly..thats what im MOST afraid of. im not afraid of actually going thru with surgery or anything like that..its the post pain && the "what if something goes wrong after im healed." one of my frens got hers done 2 years ago && a few months ago one of them POPPED! she got soooo sick && they had to remove the implant obviously. she didnt have a breast for a whole month! it was crazy!
Tomates
ouch!
how did it pop though? Arent they usually made for it not to pop?
thatonegirl143
yeah..i honestly dont know how it popped. she just called me one day && said "come over! it popped!" i was like WTF?? but she doesnt [or so she says] know how it popped. to her it "just happened.." so i dunno..
ofconfidence
i'd be closer to getting a reduction. kthx.
TaintedSakura
nah i'm a C that's good enough for me. It's just not natural to be a D when you weigh like 100 pounds -_- I hate girls like that.
karmakiller
Down time from having an augmentation is around a week. I'm amazed at how fast people recover. And implants don't usually pop. Saline leaks and deflates, but if it ever popped she would have to have immediate surgery.
mizzkewl06
they're not big but i like them just the way they are so no implants for me.
Joss-eh-lime
nope. i would never

but i'm still holding out for them to grow some more haha
CelestialAbyss
I don't think I ever will... I've heard of people who have too large of boob that they get back problems... and I like my B cups.

Also, for those of you concidering it, what if they screw up and you have some horrific looking scar on your boob... what then!
ilauqh
QUOTE(loveylovely @ Jun 26 2008, 10:51 PM) *

samesame!
Butterflyphoenix
my boobs are so small....if I ever, somehow for some awkward reason, have kids and lose some boobs, I might get a boob job.
Tomates
This girl at my school is saying that her parents are letting her get a boobjob when she is 16
which she almost is.
Im not sure how true that is since she has a tendancy to lie alot.
AnnahhbeL
^She should wait until she's atleast 18..I mean like she's still growing and her body should physically change over time. Breasts continue to grow unto you're into your 20's.

and no, I like my chest, its fine the way it is. A small C, I'm happy with that xmas.gif
MiSSP
there should really be a no choice.
blueragedesigns
Boob job eh. Yes. But a downsize. I'm 17 and am a E cup. I voted "Can't afford it" :L
It's eather down size, or at LEST a lift so I don't have to wear bras. because finding bra's to fit me at a cheap price, that still look OK (In case I wanna be sexy one day, or wear a shirt that you could see my straps in) is very hard for me.
So ye. I want one.
dosomethin888
No, I would never have a boob job. Too risky for 1. I dont want something foreign in my body that is likely to burst for 2. And my boobs are a pretty nice size for 3. And I wouldnt be happy with myself if I did for 4.

Did that make sense? lol.
emberfly
^ no.
irisdescence
I can understand some people are so unhappy with it. Being bullied can hurt you for a lifetime. No one ever said my boobs were too small, except my mom *ahum*. The person who should support you the most even you look like shit.

Accept how you look like, be happy with how you look like. thumbsup.gif
Harp
er, no?
Simba
I heard that if you get a boob job, you should do it in Japan
Blyat
yeah really why is there a "no" option
sounds like all girls just HAVE to get big boobs
well i certainly love my small chest
heyo-captain-jack
I would never increase the size of my moobs.
gojira
holy hell. i'm the only person who answered yes? out of all the things i would like to change, i would like a chest. i just can't afford it yet.
Simba
QUOTE(gojira @ Jan 5 2009, 07:11 PM) *
holy hell. i'm the only person who answered yes? out of all the things i would like to change, i would like a chest. i just can't afford it yet.
don't do it unless it's in japan

in the meanwhile, there's some kind of gum they sell in Asia (I forget if it's China, Korea, or Japan) that helps increase breast size
shanaynay
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Jan 5 2009, 07:15 PM) *
don't do it unless it's in japan

in the meanwhile, there's some kind of gum they sell in Asia (I forget if it's China, Korea, or Japan) that helps increase breast size

I call shenanigans on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.