Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some advice, please?
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Art
MissFits
I'm trying to plan out the rest of my sleeve, or maybe my whole other one, I'm not quite sure yet. But, since you members of cb seem so artistically inclined I figured I would get a complete outside opinion.
I'd want something kind of like this to start the filler for the background, but with really pretty flowers instead of butterflies

I would also love a zombie elvis similiar to this one

And a female partner similiar to one or both of these.

I am getting spiderwebs on my elbows, and everything is going to be really bright and colorful.
Of course I wouldn't get these exact pictures, but opinions or artists you know to suggest would be greatly appreciated.
Rachel
While those are all pretty sick and unique, I do feel inclined to say this: While I am obviously not opposed to tattoos, I have two myself, I really think you need to consider that you are going to GET OLD at some point in time; your breasts will sag and your skin will wrinkle, even on your arms. You are also probably going to go through some personality, tastes, and professional shifts through your life. You are young and punk now, but do you honestly see yourself dressing and carrying yourself in the manner you are now in 10, maybe even 5 years?

I will say that Elvis is sweet though.
rizzee
wow, they are awesome, cant wait till im old enough to get a tattoo xD

but imo, i think the image you've drawn looks great, from what i've seen, sleeves look great when there all linked together, so if you got the top picture, then had flowers going out if it, then have the flowers going down your arms to link another tattoo or something like that.. idk, just my opinion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.