Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Song Game.
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Forum Games
MiKKiBOO
Ok this is how you play:

Someone Puts in lyrics to a song [[NOT THE FULL LYRICS! like up to three lines of lyrics maximum] And the next person guesses what song it is, then starts their own lyrics. So it keeps on going. [Try not to give away the song easy!]

Example!:

Let me see if you can run it, run it.

-hmm I would say Chris Brown, Run It.

"Let me show you what it is, I was born down south, was raised at the bottom of the map"

--then the next person would guess && add their own lyrics.! haha So I would start(:
----------------------------------------

"Speedin in the fast lane, Pedal to the flo Man, Tryna get bak to her love"

MiKKiBOO
Thats different. Thats matching lyrics.
Joanne
And this is exactly that.
MiKKiBOO
No its not. you guess the song and start a new song. omfg you just messed up the whole game with your bitterness. FORGET THE GAME.
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Jun 20 2008, 11:49 AM) *
And this is exactly that.

you're right.

MiKKiBOO: if you're going to make a new thread in the FG section, please make sure there isn't another one just like it already made, k? thanks. _smile.gif
xoxo_proud
QUOTE(MiKKiBOO @ Jun 20 2008, 02:51 PM) *
omfg you just messed up the whole game with your bitterness

Lol.

It's the same thing. Someone posts lyrics, you guess and then post lyrics from another song

mellow.gif
Joanne
QUOTE(MiKKiBOO @ Jun 20 2008, 11:51 AM) *
No its not. you guess the song and start a new song. omfg you just messed up the whole game with your bitterness. FORGET THE GAME.

Just trying to show you it's the same... oh well.
MiKKiBOO
OK! whatever, I get the point.
manny-the-dino
there's no need to get worked up about this. you made a mistake & it's okay.

okay so there's no point in having this open still, i'll get someone to close it. _smile.gif

if you guys want to continue playing, post in the thread Joannnnnne provided.
superstitious
Awww, the games really do sound familiar. No worries, just play in the thread that has been linked here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.