Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help / What Do You Think?
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Livejournal Support > Livejournal Resolved Topics
artwelve22
So this is my first time I made a layout for LiveJournal. Promblem is that it's not what it's supposed to look like in Firefox. Does anyone know how I could make it viewable for that broswer?

Link: click here.
artwelve22
QUOTE(kreios @ Jun 18 2008, 10:43 AM) *
The only difference I see is that the navigation header thing is not bold text, and the layout is not centered. Is there something I'm missing?

If you're viewing it in Firefox, then you're not missing anything. It doesn't look like what it does in Firefox (as it does in ie7). Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks for any help.
Smarmosaur
if you put another part of the wrong coding in with a _ in front of it, it will only read in IE.
i'll use height and width for example.

CODE
height: #px;
_height: #px;
width: #px;
_width: #px;

the normal height and width will read in firefox, and only IE will read the codes with _ in front of them. this solution works in any CSS property. :]
artwelve22
QUOTE(kreios @ Jun 18 2008, 10:54 PM) *
Like I said, unless I'm missing something, I viewed it in ie.7 there is no differences then what I stated in my first post. Do you want your ie profile to look the same on firefox, or your firefox profile to look the same on ie?

To look the same in Firefox, if at all possible.
Smarmosaur
^did you try my solution?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.