Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tim Donaghy claims NBA had part in rigging
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Sports
Tung
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3436401

I knew it. It was too obvious. I lost so much respect for the NBA. this is worser than the WWE. And this is just the begining. I'm so certain Tim has ALOT more to say on this. This will be an interesting summer.

The NBA is scripted.
absinthe
I hate refs.
SuckDickNSaveLives
Thanks Donaghy for confirming what millions of fans already knew.
sixfive
I love how they all deny it and say that he's just doing this to try to get less time in jail
SuckDickNSaveLives
QUOTE(steven @ Jun 10 2008, 08:38 PM) *
I love how they all deny it and say that he's just doing this to try to get less time in jail

I guess they actually think we are that gullible.

I also hate the way the NBA is setup in general with officiating. For instance a Kobe, Garnett, Lebron, Duncan, Dirk, Wade etc.... will rarely foul out of the game because they are high profile players despite the fact they foul just as much as anyone else (with the exception of Kobe in that game against Boston where he picked up three pussy calls whereas Allen can give him a bear hug on the other end) whereas you have a low profile player who comes in the game and makes eye contact with someone and draws a foul. WTF is that? You call that basketball. A foul should be a foul. Also something I'm fed up with is the league rewarding flopping. Its one thing to take a charge but dudes now fall when a breeze blows by them and yet they still get the call. League needs to make changes ASAP.
sixfive
Oh yeah, I hate flopping. Some of the rules are stupid. Like, in one of the rockets games, Scola was running and I forget who it was, but he pretty much ran in front of scola and stopped, then fell down (super obvious flop) just to get a fowl.
queen
LOL. that "controversial game" between the kings and lakers is what made me stop watching the nba >;o.
karmakiller
Moved to Sports
Teesa
QUOTE(BanDaSnowman @ Jun 10 2008, 08:45 PM) *
I guess they actually think we are that gullible.

I also hate the way the NBA is setup in general with officiating. For instance a Kobe, Garnett, Lebron, Duncan, Dirk, Wade etc.... will rarely foul out of the game because they are high profile players despite the fact they foul just as much as anyone else (with the exception of Kobe in that game against Boston where he picked up three pussy calls whereas Allen can give him a bear hug on the other end) whereas you have a low profile player who comes in the game and makes eye contact with someone and draws a foul. WTF is that? You call that basketball. A foul should be a foul. Also something I'm fed up with is the league rewarding flopping. Its one thing to take a charge but dudes now fall when a breeze blows by them and yet they still get the call. League needs to make changes ASAP.

otherwise known as the entire team of san antonio.
but really, i despise that SO much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.