Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Real Naruto Movie
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
MarcelleB
who would u choose to make a good cast for a naruto movie?
sixfive
shouldn't you be watching BET?
JokeInsideJoke
shouldnt this be in movies/tv?
Just_Dream
QUOTE(steven @ Jun 5 2008, 05:40 PM) *

Y U HATIN'? Maybe he's Blackenese?

And it's obvious they should get a white guy to play Naruto -- LOOK AT THAT BLONDE HAIR!
sixfive
Goku.
Simba
Well, I was surprised at the large percentage of Black people who were into Asian culture too.

Live action movies always look so corny, imo. Then again, I've never actually watched any.
MarcelleB
QUOTE(steven @ Jun 5 2008, 08:40 PM) *

dat was uncalled for man
Just_Dream
QUOTE(babydrifter22 @ Jun 5 2008, 05:49 PM) *
dat was uncalled for man

lul don't say "dat". Spencer-BLABLA hates that.
emberfly
QUOTE(babydrifter22 @ Jun 5 2008, 07:49 PM) *
dat was uncalled for man

DAT totally makes the joke all the more funny :X
MarcelleB
wow mellow.gif
Just_Dream
Sorimachi Takashi for Kakashi

Although I think Naruto is lame, so the live action might be lame too.

MOVED TO INTERESTS > ANIME

Yea yea it might not be an anime, but it is a live action BASED on an anime, and we have MANGA in the anime section...
Just_Dream
QUOTE(kreios @ Jun 5 2008, 08:15 PM) *
Who the hell would make anime a movie with actors.. I'm guesing you mean a film, with actors acting, not just voice overs.. but yeah.. that would be kind of stupid to make it a film, how much would that raise in the box office $50000? O_x

... You don't eve know.

It could POTENTIALLY be really popular. Do you know how many Naruto fans there are? Shit, even NarutoFan, with it's damn Tazmo as leader, is banking on scanlations of Naruto that they didn't scanlate. But Let's not delve deeper into this.

Naruto is a friggen cult. There will DEFINITELY be people who want to watch it, including all those little kids and wannabe ninjas that i see at anime expos. They'll probably even screen it there, and a lot of people would go watch it. Naruto is POPULAR, that's what matters.

And it will probably appeal to the Japanese first, since I will assume the Japanese are making it. But I don't even know if the topic creator knows any good Japanese actors, to even suggest any?
Insurmountable
This could be moved to movies, but we need more activity in anime and considering naruto fits in to that moved to anime :D
sixfive
For the record, Naruto in english is terrible. Horrific. You have to watch it dubbed, no matter what.
Just_Dream
QUOTE(steven @ Jun 5 2008, 10:04 PM) *
For the record, Naruto in english is terrible. Horrific. You have to watch it dubbed, no matter what.

Don't you mean subbed? Que?

Naruto will be popular, at least to the Japanese [children]. BELIEVE IT!!!!1111oneoneone
Simba
QUOTE(kreios @ Jun 5 2008, 11:18 PM) *
but I don't know many people that would watch it as a movie, maybe if there are like die-hard fans out there or something.
Thing is, there are more die-hard Naruto fans out there than there are people in China.
QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Jun 6 2008, 02:53 AM) *
BELIEVE IT!!!!1111oneoneone
Ah ha ha ha. v_v;;
xKatana
F**k no...
The Death Note movie ruins death note...
Naruto would be ruined 2
like the stupid bleach play its soo lame...
I mean who the hell makes a Bleach MUSICAL ><
MarcelleB
hahaha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.