Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
HaruHaruko
i started watching it a month ago. there are only 24 episodes but it was better and more sci-fi than i thought it would be. my favorite episodes are when the computer club tries to win back their computer and the one where they visit a dessert island. it's not for everyone, but i haven't heard anything about it on here. you might know it by their famous ending.

demolished
it is such a stupid useless anime.

i abolish this pathetic anime.

the female main character (who i don't know her name anymore) is really annoying when she's stubborn.

the storyline is just pathetic. yes, it's full of fantasy and science crap. the whole club idea to discover aliens is just so stupid and ironic considering the fact that many of the characters knew they are "aliens" with no doubt.

i don't remember the details, but it was just so stupid in general. i really don't appreciate this anime despite it's differences nor uniqueness.
HaruHaruko
well, her name is haruhi suzumiya and if you'd actually pay attention to it, you'd probably would have known that (since it's part of the title). their club only has one alien in it and it's a club that solves mysteries. i don't think you gave this anime a chance because all you complained about were the obvious things that could have been read off any anime site.
demolished
well, i didnt read any reviews off from amy anime site.

i dont even go to anime site.

so i wouldnt know the relationship between me and them. blink.gif

oh wellllllll! if you like it, then that's great. i dont even like inuysha that much which many people do. i still dont understand why though. oh well.
Stefanny
i love this anime! ahaha. it's my favorite next to ouran :D
Sprague
I'm not as fond of it as many of my guy friends are, but I still generally do like it. :) I haven't watched all of it yet though, since I can't find a good torrent to get it from. mellow.gif
stephinika
I liked it. It was pretty cute, a little irritating at times yes, but for the most part I liked it.
Owari
Well Haruhi is really cute and so are the other character but I'm not into this anime, I try to watch the anime but I really don't get it XDD it seem so random =x.
HaruHaruko
it is pretty random but that's why i like it. i get tired of the same old story again and again.
Butterflyphoenix
ehh...I'm sorry to say that I wasn't crazy for this anime. I really actually tried to watch it, but I found I wasn't exactly enjoying it. But I love the dance in the beginning! laugh.gif

berrypop90
This anime makes me happy. It did get a little weird by the end though... Kyon is definitely my fav. character. Kyon/Itsuki LOVE. laugh.gif
Tomates
I really like the anime. I finished it a while ago.
Though the episode order was confusing because it apparently doesnt go the simple 1,2,3,4 ect.
Danielle-Son
I thought there were only like 14 episodes?

But yeah it doesn't go in order ^^. People have posted the order online though so that's how I watched it so it'd make more sense. I kinda forced myself through the first episode, but after that I really enjoyed it. Pretty random anime, but it's different and fun
pikachux3
i loved this anime! confusing, but it was really great biggrin.gif
sleepwalkerdreams
Haruhi's probably the most epic Anime ever. :b
ThunderEvermore
Just finished this one not too long ago. Pretty fantastic. Although it's a bit difficult to understand Yuki when she goes on her rants. And Koizumi is a little fruity, and I STILL want to know Kyon's real name.

Haha but what an ending. Absolutely fantastic. Oddly satisfying considering.

EDIT:

Saw this at Otakon this year. Hilarious!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.