Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: big stomach & butt? [x
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
miszxjojo
girls, when you look down does your stomach look big? (not talking about if you're pregnant xD) is it normal if it does? but when i look in the mirror i look fine =/ and when you poop does your stomach get smaller? & if not.... how can you get your stomach normal?

and is it true that if you sit all day your butt gets big?
my parents say my butt is big because all i do is sit in front of the computer -_- how can i get my butt smaller? [x
my mom says i should run up and down the stairs ...

sorry if these are stupid questions? hahaha xD
Insurmountable
Work out.. thats how you can get your butt and stomach smaller.

And I don't think sitting on your ass all day will make your butt bigger. I mean sure if you sit down ALL Day and just eat and sit down and never get up, eventually your whole body is going to get bigger.

And if your stomach looks normal, and then sometimes its not you could just be bloated or something..and if your fine with your body, then I wouldn't be concerned with what your parents say.
miszxjojo
well i do think my butt is kinda big =/
and my stomach.. its just that when i look down it looks big but when i look in the mirror its fine -.-
LoveToMySilas
I kinda thought sitting on your butt caused it to get flat...whistling.gif Well, my stomach gets big after I eat or when I need to use the bathroom but usually when I wake up or do the nasty, it goes back to flat. Well you can tone your butt and stomach by doing reach ups and squats. _smile.gif Don't be so weight conscious, I'm sure you're perfectedly fine.
Reidar
Those don't tone in regards to losing fat (although that's not the correct usage of "tone").
karmakiller
rolleyes.gif

Um, you could try working out for starters.
Reidar
The nerve of you.
karmakiller
Psh, at least I keep my responds simple. Mr. I-reply-with-big-words-that-dee-should-look-up-in-the-dictionary-but-doesnt-cause-she's-lazy-and-fat. Actually, that would probably burn calories, right? So keep the long educated posts comin'.
IzzyGrace
QUOTE(Insurmountable @ May 22 2008, 05:56 PM) *
Work out.. thats how you can get your butt and stomach smaller.

And I don't think sitting on your ass all day will make your butt bigger. I mean sure if you sit down ALL Day and just eat and sit down and never get up, eventually your whole body is going to get bigger.

And if your stomach looks normal, and then sometimes its not you could just be bloated or something..and if your fine with your body, then I wouldn't be concerned with what your parents say.

This, for some reason, made me laugh.

Urgh, my stomach grows like, five feet outward when I eat or drink a lot. Not really, but it expands. As for my butt... I'm perfectly content with my butt. It's just those thighs I worry about... pinch.gif
KINGdinguhling
jiggle jiggle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.