Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Underwear
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
lifeallows
i got pantsed today in school (by some really cool kid) and my boxer almost came down with it since i was wearing jogging pants. Thank God I have quick reflexes ph34r.gif

Well i thought aboutit and i was wondering whats more embarrassing, getting pants with tighty whiteys getting showed or getting pantsed and having your dingaling hanging out of the hole in your boxers.
heyo-captain-jack
Depends on how big you are.
Flaunted
or wearing nothing at alllll~
Insurmountable
Hmm, this is more of a guys question o_O
so moved to the boys locker room.
DoubleJ
I would love to get pantsed with my boxers coming down, or no boxers at all! Tighties are so out.
Mikael
I would rather have my junk flap out then ever get caught wearing briefs. unless their boxer briefs. then im down.
karmakiller
Let it be free eyebrowes.gif
Amaranthus
Whitey Tighteys, if you got a nice ass.
Having your dingus out is humiliating, esp. of you aren't well endowed.
shoryuken
QUOTE(lifeallows @ May 20 2008, 10:04 PM) *
i got pantsed today in school (by some really cool kid) and my boxer almost came down with it since i was wearing jogging pants. Thank God I have quick reflexes ph34r.gif

Well i thought aboutit and i was wondering whats more embarrassing, getting pants with tighty whiteys getting showed or getting pantsed and having your dingaling hanging out of the hole in your boxers.

LMAO... loool.gif

go telll da teachh yo...

bakk in skool... me pantt diz kidd whoo hangginn monkeyy barr.. loool.gif.. da lil bietchh go n telll den me gott suspeendd... mad.gif

in highhh skool... tha no COOLL KIDD.... stubborn.gif alll bietchezz.. next timee u gitt pickk like dat.. telll teachh... or iff teachh dun doo shiet.. go telll princiiplee.. dun lit sum bietchezz punkk doo shiett 2 u likee dat kid.. TRUSTT ME... datt kidd aintt COOL... remememberr.. tha no COOL KID inn highh school... stubborn.gif stubborn.gif alll bietchass mofos..
nikx618
small dingaling - tighty whiteys
large dingaling - get showed. haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.