Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: to make math teachers 50% happy?
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Humor
Shellie

mizzkewl06
funny! XD.gif
i did something similar to the "Find X" once... XD.gif
i hate math!
Joss-eh-lime
ive seen these haha
shortcake
Haha I saw this sticker on facebook and i was just like, "GENIUS". I wanted to do that so badly on my Pre-Cal final, but I had a bad grade so any extra point counted. Ha.
karmakiller
I've seen, and done, some stupid things like that.
AnnahhbeL
Haha, I've seen those before....
but I fail at math.. fallen.gif
heyo-captain-jack
I did something similar once. When I had to do religion class (my parents still insist on me being Catholic) I just wrote "Jesus" for all the answers.

The teacher asked about it. I said "But you told us that Jesus is the answer to everything."

I got an 81.
vintage-toile
ahahaha XD.gif XD.gif
i love things like these.
i got asked to answer a question on the board once for a teacher who was rude, obnoxious, and i just didn't like her and neither did anyone else.
she left the room, giving me three minutes to do it.
i wrote a load of stuff like that up there and wrote at the bottom "i don't get it, why do you think i'm in bottom set"

she saw the funny side. shockigly.
MarcelleB
QUOTE(XTC @ Jun 8 2008, 02:27 AM) *
I did something similar once. When I had to do religion class (my parents still insist on me being Catholic) I just wrote "Jesus" for all the answers.

The teacher asked about it. I said "But you told us that Jesus is the answer to everything."
I got an 81.

hahahah clap.gif rofl1.gif
sixfive
old lulz is old
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.