Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tiny black dots between my boobs.
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
Bitterissweet
Help me! >< I found like these tiny black dots between my boobs and there was one that turned kind of big like a pimple. I popped it and like this white stuff came out with this little black thing that kind of look like a tiny seed? Yeah.. Freaky. Can someone tell me what this is. I don't really wanna have to ask my mom and have her take me to the doctor.
Saikou
Do you sleep with a bra on at night?
you can get this from your sweat glands being blocked/clogged pores
it happened to me before,acne cream gets rid or em'.it's just blackheads.
Luna5
If you're so worried go see a doctor. DUH!
heyo-captain-jack
Its probably just blackheads. If you're the most unlucky person on earth, its (at very worse) mesotheliomia. But thats probably less than .1% of the population that gets that. I seriously doubt that its carcinogenic.
LoveToMySilas
I'm pretty sure they're just blackheads. It happens when you sweat a lot. But yeah, just wear loose clothes to bed to prevent that. _smile.gif
karmakiller
If you sweat that might be the cause of the blackheads. They're nothing to completely freak out about. But I would suggest that you get a better breathing bra. And better breathing clothing. Skin changes can be seasonal, too, so if the weather there is changing your skin might be changing too. Get a good body scrub and make sure you keep you bras fresh and clean.
KINGdinguhling
did goku kamehameha you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.