Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it normal?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
Kay-
Im turning 14 in July and im about 5'4. But today when i went shopping for bras i got myself re-measured because my bras weren't fitting me properly. The lady said i was 38D, is that normal?
Guys have given me compliments about my breasts before but thought nothing of it because my best friend always had bigger breasts than me but it turns out that she's only a 36B but wears really revealing tops =/
Reidar
Who cares what's "normal"? You are what you are. Judge yourself on your own merits.

And guys who compliment you about that are turds. That part is normal, unfortunately.
tokyo-rose
All breast sizes are normal. It doesn't matter what cup size you are.
Tramatize
I don't see why it isn't
moninja
of course it's normal, you're just growing pretty fast. i know some of my friends that are the same age that also have d-cups. nothing to worry about
karmakiller
I think it's fine. As long as they aren't odd shapes you should be fine. Embrace 'em, 'cause a ton of girls wish they had 'em.
manny-the-dino
sweetie,
don't worry. we are all different as far as shapes & size.
i sort of have the same problem as you, as far as bra size.
like last weekend i went to victoria's secret to get a bra for my prom dress & the lady asked me what my size was. i told her 38C. she was all like well can i measure you because our bras run differently? i said yeah, sure. & she told me that i wasn't a 38C, but a 38D. i was like oh lord, i don't need bigger boobs. LOL
but don't worry, you're just growing faster than other girls. i highly doubt you'll grow more after that.
just embrace them! _smile.gif
misoshiru
no it's not. get the fat removed from your boobs nao.
superstitious
QUOTE(misoshiru @ May 7 2008, 10:31 PM) *
no it's not. get the fat removed from your boobs nao.

LOL

Your boobs are fine. There's nothing wrong with D cups. ;)
Tung
QUOTE(superstitious @ May 8 2008, 04:14 PM) *
There's nothing wrong with D cups. ;)

totally not. shifty.gif
Blaqheartedstar
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ May 2 2008, 02:54 PM) *
All breast sizes are normal. It doesn't matter what cup size you are.

well not if you go past D lol whistling.gif but agreed some women no matter what age just end up being larger than others. could be genetic... although that may not always apply.
heyo-captain-jack
I don't know, got pictures?
Gigi
QUOTE(Blaqheartedstar @ Dec 27 2008, 08:25 PM) *
well not if you go past D lol whistling.gif but agreed some women no matter what age just end up being larger than others. could be genetic... although that may not always apply.

What? There are plenty of women who naturally have bigger than D cups. Not everyone wants huge gigantic floaters on their chest. Way to judge.
Blyat
Ask yourself if it it "normal" or not

my opinion i think it is normal, especially the fact all girls just "bloom" faster than others
KINGdinguhling
lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.