Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official cB Gossip Thread
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Forum Games
Tung
cooly.gif

Let's start it off. That danceNaked chick seriously needs to tone the f**k off. I mean it can't be ass kissing if Yanlin is actually good looking.
rnicron
No, it can't be ass kissing if Yanlin actually has friends for defense.
missnh
QUOTE(Spencer @ Apr 3 2008, 11:09 PM) *
No, it can't be ass kissing if Yanlin actually has friends for defense.

Well, some people do try to force their "friends" into defending them.

Anyways, I don't think I'm kissing Yan's ass b/c I've been friends with her for a while now, and I think she's awesome. I don't get why this girl thinks we're kissing her ass if we're her friends and we like her. lol.
salcha4u
danceeNAKED ran out of words again.
rnicron
No, her phone ringing, I thought, was a pretty legit excuse to leave!
Just_Dream
That this Janette girl doesn't know what she's talking about whenever she posts or says anything (*cough*outside of cB*cough*)

QUOTE(yrrnotelekktric @ Mar 18 2008, 02:57 PM) *
i seriously wouldn`t know. shrug.gif
Joanne
I'm not friends with Yanlin, but I don't feel like I'm kissing ass at all because I actually think she's really pretty. shrug.gif
Melie
oh good lawd...stop kissing each other's ass ok? it's not like ya'll about to get a f*cking blowjob out of it? grow some f*cking balls and say what the hell you need to say...and let me tell everyone...i'm about to start doing that very VERY soon
Tung
QUOTE(Melie @ Apr 3 2008, 09:45 PM) *
i'm about to start doing that very VERY soon

grow some balls?
Melie
QUOTE(Tungster @ Apr 3 2008, 11:46 PM) *
grow some balls?

yup yup

and someone called me a bitch tonight!!! woo hoo!!!
Just_Dream
QUOTE(Melie @ Apr 3 2008, 09:45 PM) *
oh good lawd...stop kissing each other's ass ok? it's not like ya'll about to get a f*cking blowjob out of it? grow some f*cking balls and say what the hell you need to say...and let me tell everyone...i'm about to start doing that very VERY soon

I feel like this belongs in anonymous shoutouts... IDK ermm.gif
pandora
Moved to Sandbox.
xoxoxx
who is the one who gossips most!?
ReggieM
girafe
Sandraaa
I love kissing Yanlin's ass. Totally.
emberfly
O_O
Heathasm
i like the dancer girl she's cool imo
emberfly
danceNAKED?
illriginal
I heard kissing ass gives you STDs mellow.gif
Melissa
pink-eye!

knocked up, ftw.
Stefanny
QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Apr 5 2008, 12:58 PM) *
I heard kissing ass gives you STDs mellow.gif
loool.gif
EddieV
If people kiss my ass. I will fart on their lips.
Just_Dream
QUOTE(heartquasm @ Apr 5 2008, 01:22 PM) *
pink-eye!

knocked up, ftw.

you betch!

I think I have pink-eye right now. Must've caught it from work -- I worked last Wednesday afternoon and then suddenly my left eye was all red after I took a nap that Wednesday night, then I woke up sometime around maybe 2am and wtf my eye's RED. WTF I think it's getting better though, but now my eye looks pink.
Melissa
^ lol. Well, Christina, maybe if you kept your face in your work instead of between your boss's buttcheeks... tongue.gif

pooh.gif
Just_Dream
QUOTE(heartquasm @ Apr 9 2008, 07:13 AM) *
^ lol. Well, Christina, maybe if you kept your face in your work instead of between your boss's buttcheeks... tongue.gif

pooh.gif

I think it was from touching the keyboards or the books, because we check out books and check in books, ones on reserve. The ones on reserve are 3-hour checkouts, and are textbooks for classes and stuff, so they're in constant circulation. sad.gif But it's clearing up pretty fast so yea. victory.gif

lmao buttcheeks!
The-March-Hare
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...p;#entry2908724

-Topic Closed-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.