Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Britney Spears
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
Comptine
If this is a double topic, sorry. Feel free to close.

So, I think Britney Spears' new album isn't that bad. It's quintessential pop. One song that I particularly like is 'Break the Ice' and I thought that if she cleaned herself up, she could make a pretty good dance video out of it.

Then, she comes out with this.

WHAT?
Comptine
Really? It works for me...

Lemme link another version.

Comptine
Yes but has she really hit such a bottom that they can't use the REAL her in music videos anymore?
hypnotique
I just saw her on tv the other day and she looked GREAT. Anyway I like the video and I just see it as her trying out a new concept.
illriginal
I FUCKING hate youtube.
annalucky
her hair makes her look demonic in the video. mellow.gif

but eh, not really liking the animation. Like someone above me said, maybe the producers are trying for something new.
Joanne
I think the whole idea is cool. It's nice that the producers are trying new things. And she's probably too stoned/drunk to film a video.

I miss you Britney! Come back. =(
whoahitznikki
brit was the one that decided to go with the anime themed video... she wanted to try something different and this video is supposed to be a sequel to her toxic video
sugarrcube
i dnt like how she looks lol. its comic-ish lol. they probably did that coz she cnt dance anymore and aint willing to work out and stuff.
yrrnotelekktric
QUOTE(Dominatrix @ Apr 2 2008, 02:35 PM) *
Anyway I like the video and I just see it as her trying out a new concept.

CruelDemeanor
QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Apr 2 2008, 04:51 PM) *
I FUCKING hate youtube.

me too.
Back to the topic
How old is Britney again?
Gigi
Dude, how can you hate YouTube?

I don't really hate this video. Then again, I never watch music videos. I think they're totally unnecessary.
yrrnotelekktric
QUOTE(CruelDemeanor @ Apr 3 2008, 02:53 PM) *
How old is Britney again?

Born December 2, 1981 (1981-12-02) (age 26)
markmejia
That music video is not bad at all. The song is pretty cool too, imo. I think it's good that she's trying something new. Just wait for her next music video.

I'm actually looking forward to Britney getting back up. She may not recover to be as good as she used to, but at least she's (really) slowly starting to clean up her rep. Just as long as she doesn't do anything crackheadlike anymore ..
shaunxx
QUOTE(Markster @ Apr 4 2008, 10:15 PM) *
I'm actually looking forward to Britney getting back up. She may not recover to be as good as she used to, but at least she's (really) slowly starting to clean up her rep. Just as long as she doesn't do anything crackheadlike anymore ..

AMEN.
Just_Dream
Wow.. I have to say the song is catch, but IDK about the actual video.. I didn't think it went well with the video.

Although the whole spy idea and the drawing was cool -- I mean they could definitely make something out of that. Just think of a watered-down, Americanized version of Ghost-in-the-Shell (SAC), where she goes on a bunch of missions and stuff.
AimeeLynn
she is too fat...that's why she needs an anime version of her skinny.
Sprague
I didn't like how Britney was portrayed -- I definitely was irritated by how big her lips were. Maybe using an artist like Arina Tanemura would have been more appealing to the eye, to me, at least. The song was catchy, sure, and the concept was an A for effort. But it was just another AMV to me. There could have been several variations that would have made this video a lot more appealing.
checho
what the hell so what is the story line of this whole thing
Just_Dream
QUOTE(checho @ Apr 16 2008, 04:40 PM) *
what the hell so what is the story line of this whole thing

Some secret agent kind of thing... I assume.
klik89
Removed.

- Cristy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.