Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some bowls I made
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Art
xquizit
EDIT: "Potter" in the title is a typo. I meant to put pottery. Oh well.

And the one that didn't make it.

So far I've found one use for them:
dustbunny
OMG the sadface one LOL. at first I thought you did it on purpose, but then I realized, yeah. the ones in the first picture look great, did you have fun using the spinning thing [not really sure what it's called] ?

for decoration you could always fill them up with water and put in some floating candles/flowers
yrrnotelekktric
haha @ the one that didn`t make it. Your bowls are nice! I like the colors you used for them. _smile.gif
xquizit
Thanks! _smile.gif

QUOTE(doiink @ Mar 28 2008, 02:55 AM) *
did you have fun using the spinning thing [not really sure what it's called] ?

for decoration you could always fill them up with water and put in some floating candles/flowers

Yeah, using the wheel is pretty challenging at first but I got the hang of it after a while. Now I can re-enact the scene from Ghost. shifty.gif

Thats a cute idea but I'm rather clumsy so it's probably best to keep liquids out of this. But I was thinking putting clear decorative marbles with a candle in the center.
tokyo-rose
Your bowls look really nice, like something you'd find in a store! I like them. :D

I edited the topic description.
stephinika
Ooh, pretty! I really like. I've always wanted to try using those wheel things. happy.gif
CapCaDancer
OoOoO
niceee
I've always wanted to do that. I made bowls in this little pottery place this one time, but it wasn't with the wheel. We actually shaped them with our hands. How pitiful is that.

And I agree with doiink. I think floating candles would look really nice.
sugarrcube
oooh!!! perrttyy!! i actually want one!!! really useful for sunflower seeds!!!! i used to eat lots and paper towel aint as nice as that bowl lol. i had ceramics class!!!! i should share some of my art here hahaha.
missnh
eek so cute!
illriginal
omg.gif I wanna learn pottery. That way I can create my own cups, plates, and bowls and never have to pay a dime for fancy stuff!

Good job!
austinoutloud
Ooh! Those are really nice looking! biggrin.gif
foxx
I like them alot, they look professional.
Great work thumbsup.gif
:D
lkajsfklajskds
i love the one with the sad smiley face laugh.gif

my sister made one, it came out pretty crappy.
Shellie
lol your pots made me smile :) anyway they're nice
Gypsy Eyes
These are beautiful!
Epona
they are awsome!
incredibleupset
i had a pottery class. damn messy.
swan
Great job. These are good enough to be sold. happy.gif I have learned over the years that pottery is harder than it looks.
jerusalem
These would look good in a farm house (:
They're gorgeous! Mine always come out lumpy and mishapen, haha
Smarmosaur
I agree. they look so professional. I think you could start a small website. obviously nothing huge, but I would bet you'd get a couple sells. :]
ForgiveTheSinner
They're so pretty! You should sell them, I'd totally buy them.
KissMe2408
oh very nice =)
the wheel is quite a bitch, i hated it. lol.
Tomates
Those are really nice and smoothe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.