Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: longboard of the skate variety
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Sports
chrislagace
does anyone at Cb longboard? if so what is your discipline (style) and what is your quiver consisted of.

i like to speed board and im currently getting into slalom (preparing for the UNC race) i also enjoy freebording and sliding.

my quiver is way too big (16 completes) but i really like my neversummer eclipse with seismics and speedvents... and my sans prototype board with wedged paris trucks with flywheels
yrrnotelekktric
no, i dont even skateboard.
brooklyneast05
slalom is too much for me, i don't like it, but i never got into that stuff. i'd rather just ride around and do nothing interesting lol. mostly because i never got a very good board, i just rode a plain old one that i got at sector 9 for pretty cheap. i had a friend who was big into slalom though and had a huge quiver as well. he had a never summer too, but it wasn't the eclipse, it was a swift or something, i think.

xTINAA
No, I don't. But my boyfriend made me get on one and I nearly died because he let go me when I didn't even know how to longboard yet.

Haha, but really, it's pretty fun, but I'm too much of a scaredy-cat.
Reidar
I don't longboard, but I use longboard-style wheels (90a and below) for skating everything except vert (which I haven't been able to do since the local skatepark closed down).
chrislagace
QUOTE(Reidar @ Mar 11 2008, 03:47 PM) *
I don't longboard, but I use longboard-style wheels (90a and below) for skating everything except vert (which I haven't been able to do since the local skatepark closed down).

what kind of wheels? the only wheels i can think of that small for a skateboard would be tunnel rocks.
Reidar
Old Spitfires. Size is easy to rectify. Just use risers on the trucks. Flip tricks are much harder, but that's not a bad thing. It'll just make you better at them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.