Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Damn Yao!
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Sports
DoubleJ
Yao is finished for the season with a stress fracture ouch! There goes the Rockets playoff chances.
Teesa
aww sad.gif that's terrible.

tracy will have to step it UP!
DoubleJ
Too bad, he will never be able to, and he is my boy too.
Teesa
heyy, they won their 13th straight!
YaGurlSukedMe2SLeep
f**k the rockets, tmac and alston are sick, but no more banzi = good shit for the warriors. yp BWRIGHT is a beast, im calling that shit now. BRANDON WRIGHT WILL BE TIM DUNCUN LEVEL SOON.
DoubleJ
Tim Duncan Level?! You are talking about the greatest pf to ever do it.
yrrnotelekktric
go warriors.

_smile.gif
Amaranthus
...For a second I thought you were speaking about Yaoi.
So confused.
DoubleJ
WOW, T-Mac is on f**king fire!
yrrnotelekktric
haha my friend idolizes mcgrady. it`s creepy.
Tung
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Mar 2 2008, 01:43 PM) *
Tim Duncan Level?! You are talking about the greatest pf to ever do it.

negative.

karl malone is.

and lakers winning it all this year anyways. it don't matter if rockets win 18 in a row.

KOBE!
DoubleJ
QUOTE(tungmyBANANA @ Mar 9 2008, 08:29 PM) *
negative.

karl malone is.
and lakers winning it all this year anyways. it don't matter if rockets win 18 in a row.

KOBE!

Karl Malone?! Wow Tung, I don't know about all of that.
Tung
You obviously didn't watch basketball in the 1990's my friend. Because Karl Malone was beasting like no other. Look at his accolades. He's also the second leader in points all time with 34,000.

THE MAILMAN!!
yrrnotelekktric
QUOTE(tungmyBANANA @ Mar 9 2008, 05:29 PM) *
KOBE!

negative.
DoubleJ
Excuse me?! Of course I watched it, but Duncan constantly gets no respect, because he isn't a loud mouth or headline grabber like Kobe or Shaq among others.
YaGurlSukedMe2SLeep
f**k karl malone
Tung
f**k your mom!

kevin i'm coming to ucsd bitch. lace dem sneakers up. cuz i about to shot fadeaways all over you.
DoubleJ
I knew that was coming.
YaGurlSukedMe2SLeep
he can go join chuck in the ringless hall of famers, hell he couldn't even win a ring when he was with the lakers. tung, you make earl boykins look tough
DoubleJ
Timmy is the standard for pf. He does all the little things to make his team great.
Tung
dawg the best two power forwards in the game ever were karl malone and dennis rodman. rebounding machine niggah.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WnGL4iouB6w
DoubleJ
I never said they weren't good, but Duncan was and still is the man.
YaGurlSukedMe2SLeep
rodman? better than duncan and barkley? HAH
Teesa
karl malone throb.gif

getting off topic here, so YEAH ROCKETS for being still great without Yao.
DoubleJ
I think sheed is better than rodman truth be told.
Tung
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Mar 9 2008, 09:58 PM) *
I think sheed is better than rodman truth be told.

yeah if we're going to play how many rings you have game, rodman has like 4-5. and sheed has an impeccable fadeaway, but no way was he the defensive player rodman was. and has he ever gobbled up 17 rpg? i don't think so.

btw, i don't buy the whole rings game. i mean robert horry has 6 rings. does that make him better than kobe who has 3?
DoubleJ
Of course it doesn't, but to say that TD isn't the best pf of all time, is a bit much. Sheed is definitely in the top 10.
Tung
TOP 10?! LMAO.

More like top 25, I'll give him that. Here's a list. You might not know these people, but our generation doesn't know or seen them play, but they were great.

1. Karl Malone
2. Tim Duncan
3. Charles Barkley
4. Kevin Mchale
5. Bob Petit
6. Kevin Garnett
7. Elvin Hayes
8. Dirk Nowitzki
9. Amare Stoudemire
10. Elton Brand

Honorable mentions: Dennis Rodman, Chris Bosh, Pau Gasol, Rasheed Wallace, Chris Webber, Bob McAdoo, Horace Grant, Shawn Kemp
DoubleJ
The Fact that you would actually put Amare, Elton, and DIRK ahead of sheed is senseless at best. Sheed has been doing this for a lot longer than they have, and he has always been one of tops in the game.
Tung
Niggah was a nobody the first 5-6 years in the league in portland until he went to detroit. niggah is only averaging what 13 points 7 rebounds a game?

elton brand is a f**ken beast 25/10 last year before he got hurt this year.

dirk. 7 footer who can shoot the three. and also was an mvp. (although he choked against warriors)

amare? i watch alot of suns game, and niggah is a mad baller. and is only 24 years old.

contrary to popular belief i'm a basketball fanatic. i go on basketball forums and watch bball games all the time cuz i have nba league pass.
also i was a shooting guard on my school's basketball team.
averaged 12 points 7 dimes a game ;)

i like to think my basketball knowledge is pretty high.
DoubleJ
Whoa tung calm down lol. It was just a figure of speech. I am a huge Amare fan, but you cannot doubt what sheed has done with his time here. Dirk in my opinion will be labeled as a choker until he wins won.

Tung
ask that yagirlsuckmetosleep dude. i called him out to play at Logan High School during the summer, since niggah lives 5 minutes away from me, but he got scared and wouldn't come see me. yeah that's right

busy macking on sally at valleyfair mall huh?
DoubleJ
LMAO!
YaGurlSukedMe2SLeep
QUOTE(tungmyBANANA @ Mar 9 2008, 10:52 PM) *
ask that yagirlsuckmetosleep dude. i called him out to play at Logan High School during the summer, since niggah lives 5 minutes away from me, but he got scared and wouldn't come see me. yeah that's right

busy macking on sally at valleyfair mall huh?

yup while i fisted your 4'11 mom.

yup, i was scared, seeing yo face woulda made me shit my f**king shorts
YaGurlSukedMe2SLeep
QUOTE(tungmyBANANA @ Mar 9 2008, 10:37 PM) *
amare? i watch alot of suns game, and niggah is a mad baller. and is only 24 years old.

amare sucks, he gives up nearly more that what he could tank
Teesa
aw, amare is SUCH a good player!! how can you say he sucks? sad.gif
Steven
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Feb 26 2008, 01:39 PM) *
Yao is finished for the season with a stress fracture ouch! There goes the Rockets playoff chances.

OH YEAH?! YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?
Teesa
hahaaaaaaaa
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Feb 26 2008, 11:09 PM) *
Too bad, he will never be able to, and he is my boy too.

tracy is the best throb.gif
YaGurlSukedMe2SLeep
QUOTE(Teesa @ Mar 14 2008, 03:32 PM) *
aw, amare is SUCH a good player!! how can you say he sucks? sad.gif

lol have you seen him play defense? me neither but all jokes aside, Amare is a beast, 5th highest scorer in the lead. But....yeah
Teesa
^haha, don't be mean! i think he's really improved this year.
HoodNigga
QUOTE(tungmyBANANA @ Mar 10 2008, 01:37 AM) *
Niggah was a nobody the first 5-6 years in the league in portland until he went to detroit. niggah is only averaging what 13 points 7 rebounds a game?

elton brand is a f**ken beast 25/10 last year before he got hurt this year.

dirk. 7 footer who can shoot the three. and also was an mvp. (although he choked against warriors)

contrary to popular belief i'm a basketball fanatic. i go on basketball forums and watch bball games all the time cuz i have nba league pass.
also i was a shooting guard on my school's basketball team.
averaged 12 points 7 dimes a game ;)

i like to think my basketball knowledge is pretty high.

You're actually wrong about that one. When Sheed was with the Blazers they gave the Lakers all they could stand in the Western Conference finals the year the Lakes won the ship.

http://www.nba.com/lakers/history/lakers_history_new.html
The Western Conference Finals against the Portland Trail Blazers went to seven games, as the Lakers staged a miraculous comeback. Trailing by 13 points entering the fourth quarter of Game Seven, the Lakers fought back to win the game and the Western Conference Championship. Boosted by their improbable comeback, the Lakers went on to defeat the Indiana Pacers in six games, earning their first NBA Championship since 1988.

Sheed had already established himself as a threat before he went to Detroit. Just take a look at his stats in PPG he averages more with Portland regular and post season.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/rasheed_wall...reer_stats.html

The only reason Sheed is not in anyone's top 10 would be his lack of dependability due to his knack for techs.
shoryuken
dum@sss YAO... stopp eatt ricee n drinkk summ milk...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.