Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help? I have 2 problems. >_<
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Livejournal Support > Livejournal Resolved Topics
Watanukii
Edit: that's okay. Majere, please, remove this topic! x_x
S-Majere
First make sure that you post a full credit link to the original creater, I couldn't see one on your profile. Minty-Peach Terms state:

01. Can i edit any of your layouts? Add a Header? Change some Colors?
NOT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. I usually don't mind, but if you change something and it messes up the codes, please do not bombard me with questions of "can you fix it?" because editing it was your choice. I cant keep answering 100 questions of "Can YOU fix my mistake?" - its taking it's toll on me. AND DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT CREDIT FOR THE STYLESHEET! - i know my own codes.

http://minty-peach.livejournal.com/

Your layout looks fine in Internet Explorer; what resolution are you and your friend's screen at?

Also, a screenshot and a more detailed description of the problems would really help us. We're good, but we're still working on the mind reading thing.
Watanukii
Okay, I will remove my theme.

Thanks. =D
S-Majere
You don't have to remove it - all's you need to do is put a credit link onto the main site.
Watanukii
But I did it! o_o

-> Done, it was removed. XD
S-Majere
Could be because your profile was Friends' Only, I'm not sure. There's certainly no call to delete it.

Shall I close this topic?
Watanukii
Yes.

I'm sorry. =(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.