Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: riddle.
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Humor
yrrnotelekktric
Ok. Here`s another one.

-----
You whiz around the corner in your rented moped when suddenly you're forced to come to a sudden stop.

It seems a funeral procession has stopped for a quick breather. Empathy overwhelms you and you offer your condolences to the whimpering man nearby. "Were you close?" you ask, wishing you hadn't.

After a moment, the man replies, "Brothers and sisters I have none, that man's father is my father's son."

That sounds sarcastic, you think to yourself. Maybe the guy doesn't want to tell you, which is fine, but there's no reason to be a smartass about it.

Or, perhaps the clever among can see this is the real answer.

What`s the meaning of the man`s answer?

fire
That he's dead.
yrrnotelekktric
^ nope.
Tramatize
You whiz around the corner in your rented moped when suddenly you're forced to come to a sudden stop.

It seems a funeral procession has stopped for a quick breather. Empathy overwhelms you and you offer your condolences to the whimpering man nearby. "Were you close?" you ask, wishing you hadn't.

After a moment, the man replies, "Brothers and sisters I have none, that man's father is my father's son."

That sounds sarcastic, you think to yourself. Maybe the guy doesn't want to tell you, which is fine, but there's no reason to be a smartass about it.

"I" am a medium, and hes dead :D
yrrnotelekktric
^haha, no. That`s not the answer.
livwho
His son.
yrrnotelekktric
^no, but you`re close Olivia.
livwho
QUOTE(yrrnotelekktric @ Jan 18 2008, 12:01 AM) *
^no, but you`re close Olivia.

How close? I was pretty sure I was right...
yrrnotelekktric
Pretty close. laugh.gif
livwho
QUOTE(yrrnotelekktric @ Jan 18 2008, 12:05 AM) *
Pretty close. laugh.gif

PM me with the answer; my dad and I want to know. laugh.gif
Tramatize
His transvestite[sp?] son
yrrnotelekktric
^lol, no.
Tramatize
QUOTE(yrrnotelekktric @ Jan 17 2008, 10:09 PM) *
^lol, no.

lol
well thats all i got
livwho
Janette, no one is going to get it; the riddle is too vague. XD.gif
Tramatize
Haha tongue.gif , im probly not gonna be able to sleep now lmao!
Gigi
He's the father.

"My father's son" - that must be him, since he has no brothers/sisters.

"That man's father is my father's son" - we can replace "my father's son" with "me" --> "That man's father is me"

So he's the father.
Tramatize
QUOTE(gigiopolis @ Jan 17 2008, 10:39 PM) *
He's the father.

"That man's father is my father's son" - we can replace "my father's son" with "me" --> "That man's father is me"

So he's the father.

WOO WHOO!!
Whats contestant #3 get!?

now i can sleep!!

yrrnotelekktric
QUOTE(gigiopolis @ Jan 17 2008, 10:39 PM) *
He's the father.

So he's the father.

ding ding ding.
f**k.
now i have to make another one.
tongue.gif
kitten1323
QUOTE(yrrnotelekktric @ Jan 17 2008, 05:49 AM) *
Ok. Here`s another one.

-----

is it his cousin? mellow.gif
emberfly
idiot x2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.