Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Characters you love
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
S-Majere
We have a whole topic on hate, so let's make with the love.

Alucard from Hellsing.

He's a badass, he's hilarious and he has lovely shiny black hair.

Shippo the fox demon from Inuyasha.

OK, so Inuyasha was the first anime I ever watched and I loved it. I wanted a pet Shippo!

NewUsername
Umm... Gaara from Naruto, because he's so solemn and intimidating and asdfkljsdkf.
Hideki from Chobits. I love his ditzy personality.
And L from Death Note. Just because.
superficial
Naruto: Gaara, Naruto (he's too f**king funny), Kakashi, and uhh.... that's pretty much it.
Oh and from Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge, I like Sunako and Kyouhei.
Just_Dream
Gaara from Naruto is cool. But I only watched like 2 episodes, and one being the first episode, and the other being the one about him and what happened to him when he was young (first couple of episodes... I forget). Probably the only character that made me watch Naruto, even for that instant.

Suoh Tamaki from Ouran Host Club throb.gif <3333 I love him. *sigh* He's so perfect and his naivety is what makes him so attractive. *melts*

Nicholas Wolfwood from Trigun is HxC. I'm not into Christianity or anything, but his character is really cool. :D
freeridefight
Toph cooly.gif

she is such a badass.
haha I love her
dustbunny
KAKASHI HATAKE why you ask? because he is a sexy BADASSMOTHERFUCKER

mm I loved L, for his sugar addiction and sitting posture.

MUGEN cause, come on, do I even need to explain?

NEL! she is such a cutie and I love the way she talks.

KON! for his love of breasts.

and LAMBO from REBORN for his singing
xCutUpAngelxxx
My favourite manga (not anime, I'd rather read it than watch it. :] ) character of all time would have to be...
Akito Sohma from Fruits Basket. thumbsup.gif
Because she's just an amazing character, in my oppinion.
hypnotique
Mugen and Jin from Samurai champloo.

They to me are the anime counterparts to the boondock saints.(Except less crazy religious killing.
hilaryhashandcuffs
Ooh, Seto Kaiba.
He's such an ass, but he gets away with it.
;]
I wish.

And then there's Joey, who I love for being the dream yaoi mate for Kaiba.
hilaryhashandcuffs
QUOTE(doiink @ Jan 26 2008, 10:53 PM) *
KAKASHI HATAKE why you ask? because he is a sexy BADASSMOTHERFUCKER
mm I loved L, for his sugar addiction and sitting posture.

MUGEN cause, come on, do I even need to explain?

NEL! she is such a cutie and I love the way she talks.

KON! for his love of breasts.

and LAMBO from REBORN for his singing

I ENJOY L
superstitious
Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop. She's sexy, she's smart and she's one hell of a woman.

Mikael
Lupin the 3rd. Cause we think alike.
xcocoaxmuffinx
Kyo-fruits basket-mysterious sexy
Yuki-fruits basket-sexy sexy sexy sexy
Excel-Excel Saga-crazy sexy
Kyo-samurai deeper kyo-evil sexy

lol....sexy....

melodyus
Inuyasha...hottie..lol
queen
sai from hikaru no go. he's so cute and dorky.

and dio from last exile.
Gryffindor-Girl
Ichigo Momomiya - Mew Mew Power

She is effin PINK I LOVE PINK.
CapCaDancer
QUOTE(superstitious @ Feb 3 2008, 12:32 PM) *
Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop. She's sexy, she's smart and she's one hell of a woman.

Heck yes.

Also, my favorite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho (sentimental reasons..it's the first anime I ever watched) and I love Yusuke and Keiko. I love their expressions.

monstrum
Yagami Light from Death Note. Because I like anti-heroes and psychopathic characters :].

Hone Onna from Jigoku Shoujo. She redefines old women. Heehee.
venti-anemoi
Haji from Blood+. I WANNA PLAY THE CELLO >_<

Ulquiorra from Bleach. Just because ;D

//edit.

Oh, and I forgot Shinogu from Hot Gimmick <3333 'cause he's cute and he's a great big brother :D whoa, never mind. That turned out weird. o_o
RoyalRawrness
imah have to say Ryuichi-Gravitation. Ed-cowboy Bebop or Excel Saga
MarcelleB
umm gotta say sai from naruto becuase hes so clueless sometimes and funny
superstitious
I SO love Yamcha right now. I can't quite pin point why, but I utterly adore him.

I have to be careful with how I say things in front of my kid though. I told my son (regarding Yamcha) "he is YUMMY" and my kid freaked out and said, "MOM DON'T EAT HIM!".
Joanne
Onizuka! He's so funny and pathetic at times, you've got to love him.

Mind you, GTO's pretty much the only anime I've ever seen if you don't count Sailor Moon.
venti-anemoi
QUOTE(superstitious @ Jun 22 2008, 06:45 PM) *
I have to be careful with how I say things in front of my kid though. I told my son (regarding Yamcha) "he is YUMMY" and my kid freaked out and said, "MOM DON'T EAT HIM!".

HAHAHA throb.gif that's so cute!
heyo-captain-jack
Haruhara Haruko from FLCL (The worlds best anime, and most confusing manga) because she has a Rickenbacker 4003.

I'm back.
stormbringer
Lawliet (L) from deathnote, because he's super smart, brave and has sexy hair.
Jin from Samurai Champloo- sexy hair, awesome with the sword, and a rational thinker
Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (edward) from Cowboy Bepbop - Cause she acts just like mee!!! (I don't think i'm that smart though)
Tomates
Sasuke from naruto, His angst is just so attractive and the way he just doesnt care about his fangirls just makes him even more attractive.

and Naruto from well...naruto, His uppity attitude is just spiffy and he just is so cool all around
marzipan
That's an easy one.
TAMAKI from Ouran High.
Gahhhhhdang, he's so perfect.

Oh, and BYAKUYA FROM BLEACH.
Damn, he's hot.
He's so badass, and his personality just makes him more desirable to me. XDD
simplyytricia
Kakashi from Naruto!
He is such an amazing character. I love his aloofness and his strength. He's really funny in his own ways. And even though he has a mask on, i think he looks gorgeous[:
venti-anemoi
QUOTE(XTC @ Jun 25 2008, 02:04 PM) *
Haruhara Haruko from FLCL (The worlds best anime, and most confusing manga) because she has a Rickenbacker 4003.

I'm back.

I started reading the first volume of that at the bookstore. It was the most confusing thing ever. @_@
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.