Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hi5 Tracker Code
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
EpsilonX5
Hello, I just joined this site and it looks really cool! Thanks for all your site provides us with! :)

However...
I can't get the hi5 Tracker to work... :(
My hi5 address is http://epsilonx-5.hi5.com
and when I entered epsilonx-5 into the box, it says something like "Unable to verify site, does it exist?"

I tried entering a normal name "Adrian" and the code was produced, why can't the tracker pick up my site?

Can someone please help me to get the tracker working on my site?

Thanks for any help.
IVIike
You'll get more help in feedback

Topic Moved
Feedback
EpsilonX5
Thanks for moving it to a better section...but still no reply :(

My Myspace Tracker haven't picked anyone either... why aren't these codes working? @_@
IVIike
I don't know why it's not working... my tracker is working fine on two of my websites, but my other one everytime it gets above 10,000 per day it stops counting it's probably a glitch so wait it out
EpsilonX5
Ok cool I'll wait a while, but I don't think it'll fix the hi5 one, someone from this site may need to check it out for my please :)
IVIike
ok let us know how it turns outv thumbsup.gif
newkidontheblock
QUOTE(IVIike @ Oct 31 2007, 07:28 AM) *
but my other one everytime it gets above 10,000 per day it stops counting it's probably a glitch so wait it out

The trackers weren't made to track that many...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.