Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which kinds of Asian Girls would you prefer
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Jordan Inc.
so who'd you prefer?
Mini
koreans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy.gif japanese would be nice, but i never seen a japanese girl OR guy for that matter in my life. pinch.gif
M00 HAR HARR =]
QUOTE(Mini @ Jun 20 2004, 6:44 PM)
koreans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy.gif japanese would be nice, but i never seen a japanese girl OR guy for that matter in my life. pinch.gif

its coz mostly japs, live in japan --; and they dont wanna come to america coz they think japan is a better place.. _dry.gif
pikimoo
Itz all about the Pinays!!!!!

lol.. I picked Japanese. (Hikki, yum)
mznina
yeh pinays r cute. happy.gif
maia_dc
Korean and filipino guys are hot.
SupraS15
My gf is Thai so i guess Thai peeps happy.gif
aznraver396
i'm chinese but i kinda look korean..and filipino..which is..odd. but anywho..i like korean, chinese, and filipino guys. =P
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE
no thai or laos?? not feeling tha love...wahahah! lmao

the type of asian GUY i prefer would be pinays,laos,viet,thai,chinese,koren, and japanese
xscore
its coz mostly japs, live in japan --; and they dont wanna come to america coz they think japan is a better place.. _dry.gif

yea, like most koreans live in korea, germans in germany, and indians in india, right? and its their choice if they want to stay in japan its not like its affecting u in any way..=.=;;

anyways;
if i was a guy, id choose korean or japanese~
wayne
probably jap, korean, or flip
XxKrNqTcUiTyxX
QUOTE(aznraver396 @ Jun 20 2004, 8:51 PM)
i'm chinese but i kinda look korean..

omgosh thats sooo weird!!!! im korean and a lot of poeple say i look chinese biggrin.gif i was @ duane reade, and this group of chinese ladies came up to meeh and start screaming in chinese and was touching my face blink.gif very weird....lolz nywaiz i like korean, viet, chinese, jap and filipino guys happy.gif
XaZnX07
i never met japanese girl but oh well i like korean , chinese and veitnamese girls

:tonY:
krnxswat
Mmm. Korean, of course. A South Korean, that is.

Anyways, but yeah. I've seen a lot of nice and cute Chinese girls. My ex was half filipino and half Chinese, gosh, she was gorgeous. Of course, she was gorgeous inside, too. rolleyes.gif
pimpin231
filps are the best chicks
rae
QUOTE(XxKrNqTcUiTyxX @ Jun 20 2004, 9:17 PM)
omgosh thats sooo weird!!!! im korean and a lot of poeple say i look chinese biggrin.gif i was @ duane reade, and this group of chinese ladies came up to meeh and start screaming in chinese and was touching my face blink.gif very weird....lolz nywaiz i like korean, viet, chinese, jap and filipino guys happy.gif

Wow... that sounds like a WEIRD experience. Strange ladies!! _unsure.gif
About guys, I like ALL asian guys, as long as I can get along with them. But I guess, I prefer taiwanese/chinese, or korean guys.
ryfitaDF
i really can't tell the difference since i'm a honkey, er sumthin, but i chose filipino because i'm super tight with kathleen and that's what she is, i think.
i probably even spelled it wrong.
BoAnJaNgNaRaRmInE
any.. it dun really matter..

preferences: korean,japanese,chinese,taiwanese xD
t1MM1k
korean man.. haha only cuz im korean
MisSyHangy
whoa ><".. noone really talk'd bout viet..
yall suck boogerz!.. kekeke..

viet and 1/3 chinese

i pick korean tho... there so kute and purtee that goes for chinese too
gcpnoy
I like white girls. Then again, my bebe is Pinay so I stuck with Pinay.
xquizit
Most Asian girls are pretty but I had to go with Filipino. One, because I am one, and two, filipino is a cool mix.
xtremeliquid
I would prefer vietnamese girls.
someflipguy
I dont hate...i love all asian girls...flips, koreans, japz, chinese, laos, thai, viets, samoas, shot do i have to keep naming them all...haha...
TR4NC3F0RM3RZ
IMO, it doesn't really matter about the different Asian races, just as long as they're nice. happy.gif But from experience, generally Korean girls are the "hottest" but also the most shallow. pinch.gif Pinays are also shallow and mean as well, even though I'm Flip as well, I guess I'm not accepted among their ranks. pinch.gif Its just from my experience though, I know there are some who stray from this statistic, and I won't judge an entire race because of a few people... shifty.gif Nationality-wise, I've known Chinese and Taiwanese girls to be the nicest of all Asian girls. happy.gif
LiNHy POO
ooo!! viet and chinese GUYS are hott!! ooo and flips too!!! even though i never been with one.. laugh.gif
F_L_I_P
Filipinas all the way!
IIO__oII
Me, I like the korean guyz... xD <3 Lol.

haha YUP! korean guys are the best.. wink.gif
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE
QUOTE(LiNHy POO @ Jun 21 2004, 1:05 PM)
ooo!! viet and chinese GUYS are hott!! ooo and flips too!!! even though i never been with one.. laugh.gif

omg! viet guys ^ in houston and down in garland are dribble.gif
isrt2crashNburn3
Indian..no offense All asian girls are sexy, just something about the ones you know you shouldnt have
DoOdOox3
if i had to chooose from azns, id pick philipinos. they are hot.
koreansaga510
eh, doesn't really matter....but i perfer asains... happy.gif
mai_z
i liek viet, chinese, and chinese/wite mixed guys!
illmizzkim
I like them all. happy.gif

The more the merrier. tongue.gif
l_baybeexgrl_l
weEe..... i prefer..... viet guys im used to them? .. bc 75% of my friends are viet...
ive NEVER seen a cute laos guy... and the thing is.. I'm 75% laotian.. haha

but any other race is nice =)

++the grls r pretty tho.. =P haha
hybrid
I know a filipino who is really awesome! shifty.gif
xquizit
QUOTE(lilangelgurlpnai @ Jun 22 2004, 11:00 PM)
I know a filipino who is really awesome! shifty.gif

me? wub.gif
hybrid
QUOTE(xquizit @ Jun 23 2004, 12:03 AM)
me? wub.gif

Yes you! flowers.gif

andsomeoneelsetoo shifty.gif
LaZazn
Asian girls. They're either HOT or NOT. There is no in-between. I'm dating a chinese...so I have to choose a chinese. lol.
lisaaaaaaa
hehe...i think krn guys are the most hot biggrin.gif some viet guys r tooo, but the guys i think r hot are mostly korean :P
Azn_x7x
shoot...since im chinese, vietnamese, and japanese,....i guss i would mostly look in the chinese gurls...sunno y guss cause im used to them stalking me. tongue.gif
xquizit
score! filipino girls are in the lead. shifty.gif
hybrid
QUOTE(xquizit @ Jun 24 2004, 4:10 AM)
score! filipino girls are in the lead. shifty.gif

Maybe because you're filipino, Roxanne? tongue.gif

And that someoneelse. wink.gif
expoised
pnays are so pretty. i wish i was filipina. but oh well.
School_Boy
Id have to say korean~~~ KOREAN PRIDE ALL THE WAY~~~ happy.gif
kuT3 BuT psYcH0
hMm.... i lub tha krn guyz tha best!!!! tongue.gif hehe.... i dunn realli lyk jap guyz even though im half jap. i think theyre blah.... no offense ermm.gif
lemonlina
I prefer Korean, Flip, or Chinese. wink.gif
draznnoyou
i prefer viet
JlIaTMK
japanese
rnrn897
hmmm.. my parents would wan me to amrry my own race
but i don care...really
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.