Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I there any hope?! Password problem!
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
HennaGaijin
I would REALLY appreciate any help I can get with this problem.

I have a xanga account that I have to logged into for two years. I don't remember my password, and I've tried every kind of password I've used before that I can remember! None of them work. I don't even remember or use the same email account they have on file.

I wrote them an email requesting for my password... practically begging. I listed all of my old emails I remember. Unfortunately NONE of them were what they have on file. They ignored me and said we can't help you, but good luck. stubborn.gif

The reason I am whining about my lost password is that I want to remove my picture and blogs from xanga. They aren't private or anything. I feel unsafe knowing those things are floating around the internet for the rest of my life.

I know this is horrible to ask, but since xanga won't help at all and my memory isn't helping either, is there any way to hack my xanga or crack the password? If not, are there any other solutions? IS THERE ANY HOPE?! An if anyone wants to hack it for me (haha I know but I am DESPERATE) my xanga is http://www.xanga.com/cRaZyPpLRsExY.

Thanks!!! _smile.gif

*I can't believe I didn't spell the name of this post correctly. Is there any hope?!***
Insurmountable
Theres no hope.

honestly though, I wouldn't worry about it. If the last time you actually posted on it was in 05 then most people get the clue that you don't use it anymore and probably never even go on there.
tokyo-rose
Well, there are only two entries there. I don't think it's anything to worry about.
IVIike
I agree plus hacking is against the TOS so I'm going to Close this
if you need it re-opened for somereason you can PM me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.