Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cosplay ideas.
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
lovescream
Anime Vegas is coming up soon and this year, I plan to actually DRESS UP when I go this year. I hope to make my plan *coughwishcough* happen. I can't find a good thing to dress up as because I sort of have tannish skin, and I can't think of any anime chars with that. _unsure.gif But maybe I could try to put some make-up on to make my skin look lighter. Or just dress as a j-rocker? HMMMM. Anyway, ideas? D;

-has been looking at deviantart for TONS of inspiration and their cosplay is liekzomgwoahmejealous-
animalinside
when it comes to cosplay, skin isnt a huge factor unless your competing. It really depends on your body type and some of your facial features...I went to a cosplay convention last weekend (AtsuiCon) and it was badass except half of the people were dressed up as Naruto characters
stormbringer
Yeah.. I went to ax, and tons of people were dressed up, but most of them didnt look anything like the character they were cosplaying. The best way to do things (i think, i've never cosplayed, wait yes I have)is to look at your body structure and facial structure and compare them with the characters you wanna cosplay, like if yours is small and skinny, maybe you could be misa (from deathnote). I saw some really good misas at ax. Or maybe you could be yuffi ... or quistis or lulu or paine ..sorry i'm naming all my favorite characters. XD lol

edit//
i'm not sure skin color matters so much.. maybe ummmm.. shoot i'm lost. -__-;;
lovescream
Lmao. I was actually thinking of being Misa Amane or Haruhi Suzumiya. My friend said I'd look pretty good as one, except for the fact that my skin wouldn't be light enough. ermm.gif I just hope make-up can fix that without looking too tacky.
stormbringer
cool!!! i'm sure you would look great as as misa!!! I like misa.. as long as people can reconize you without going omgwtf? it's cool. 0.o
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.