Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hideo Kojima, Dead at 44
Forums > Community Center > Academia > News
bat19
I am very sad to report that Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima has died. He created some of the best games ever made and will be sorely missed in the gaming world. I havent been told what it was he died of exactly, only that his body was found in his home earlier this morning. This comes as a shock to me, a huge Metal Gear fan and will most likely sadden gamers around the world, even if they are not aware of it.

Hideo Kojima, you will be sorely missed.
Insurmountable
Hey Jeremy _smile.gif

RIP Hideo Kojima..

so im not spamming.
1angel3
never head for him but sad to hear though
ipetpandas
Yeah, He created reallllly good games. I loved metal gear solid.

it's sad that he's gone now. >.< but he shall be a legend. atleast to me.
shiftieeyedpnoi
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bat19
Yes, it is quite sad. I will let everyone know more details as they are revealed to me. For now, lets honor his memory by recollecting favorite games.

MGS2-Sons of Liberty. Not a favorite for most, but I thought and still think this was a great game. I will be holding a candlelit vigil at my local gamestop, I suggest you contact your local store and find out when and where they will hold theirs. Best of luck to his family.
Podomaht
QUOTE(The Abominable C-Pillar @ Aug 7 2007, 09:33 PM) *
Yes, it is quite sad. I will let everyone know more details as they are revealed to me. For now, lets honor his memory by recollecting favorite games.

MGS2-Sons of Liberty. Not a favorite for most, but I thought and still think this was a great game. I will be holding a candlelit vigil at my local gamestop, I suggest you contact your local store and find out when and where they will hold theirs. Best of luck to his family.

LMAO, nerd.
bat19
QUOTE(Podomaht @ Aug 7 2007, 09:56 PM) *
LMAO, nerd.

That is so friggin offensive to me. You're a nerd!!! I hate you.
DarkImpressions
RIP.
Its always said when people die,Even If I dont know them.
Spencer
Moved to News
chaneun
he didn't die. mellow.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hideo_Kojima
demolished
^
what ...

state the articles. ;]
Butterface89
Wow, this man isn't even dead. I just saw his bio on Wikipedia. He's 47 now as of 2010.
And you were going to hold a candlelight vigil? blink.gif
saintsaens
lol f*gs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.