Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Detective Conan / Case Closed
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
Just_Dream
Eh.. I don't know if this belongs here or in Entertainment, so mods if you feel the need to move it, please do so. Plus, I haven't found a topic about this yet.. =X

Anyway, it's based off of Detective Conan, the anime, and so far its looks pretty good. I've only watched the first episode, but it's pretty cute. :]

Do you think Oguri Shun fits Kudo Shinichi's (Jimmy in Case Closed?) character? I think he does, except that I not a big fan of how his hair looks here. I prefer it in HYD, thank you very much. Kurokawa Tomoka plays Mori Ran, but I didn't expect her to play Ran (Rachel), but she's cool after I watched the first episode. innai Takanori as Mori Kogoro is AWESOME! I always liked his character in Detective Conan, since he is Ran's father, but wow Takanori fits the character so well! I love his facial expressions! flowers.gif

^He looks better here, but even so, this hair doesn't reflect his hairstyle in the actual drama.

Note
The thing I hate about live actions is that the actors never look like the characters. Can't wait to check it out still. I'm a small fan of Case closed. XD
dannyordinary
I want to see this. Oguri was so good in Hana Yori Dango
=]
stormbringer
i watched the live action on youtube. I like dective conan but not case closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.