Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CLAYMORE
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
phoenixdown
Have you seen it? I'm on epi 4 or 5. Its getting better by the moment.
YourSuperior
What channel does this come on, like what's the name of the station?
dreamerOi
I don't know if it's on tv in America. If it is then I wouldn't know where but you can download it.

http://eclipse.no-sekai.de/projects/claymore

Theres a link for some of the episodes subbed by Eclipse.

I hope this isn't breaking any rules.

I watched it before too and the animations seem pretty old school. Actually I barely remember. But I only watched the first 3 eps. It's very cool with the fighting though the way the animation is set up kind of gets to me. >_<
phoenixdown
I watch it on aznv.tv
dannyordinary
I love this anime, it's so crazy, and refreshing.
Anyone else following this anime like me?
phoenixdown
me.
jonemakey
Here, here they are:
[LINK REMOVED]
ADVERTISING
Starting a topic for the sole purpose of advertising is not allowed. You may not solicit via Private Message. Anything that is not deemed useful or resourceful to the members of CB can be considered advertising. However, since there are a multitude of websites out there, this will have to be followed depending on the situation.

Community Guidelines
-superstitious
tilanguyenar
Check these out:

ADVERTISEMENT REMOVED.

-mzkandi
dreamerOi
I actually started watching the eps again and wow it got pretty crazy. And I love Teresa.

It's too bad she died...
phoenixdown
Teresa got pwn. N owned badly. she got her head cut off. xD but it doesnt matter thats because Priscilla is the strongest awakened yoma.
dannyordinary
QUOTE(phoenixdown @ Jun 16 2007, 09:14 AM) *
Teresa got pwn. N owned badly. she got her head cut off. xD but it doesnt matter thats because Priscilla is the strongest awakened yoma.

doood, that was crazy. i love this show
egroz
this sucks.. are they making a new season or what? 26 episodes only? darn good anime tho.
dannyordinary
I dropped this anime for some reason.
But I want to pick it up again.
What episode is it on?
egroz
dude why would you drop it? its only 26 episodes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.