Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Header Not Aligned
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Livejournal Support > Livejournal Resolved Topics
iambarb
How can I align my header better?

http://iambarb.livejournal.com/

Thanks!

Barb biggrin.gif
Azarel
Please be more specific in what you mean by "better." In Firefox2, your header looks aligned correctly, so I'm not sure what you're asking.
iambarb
QUOTE(Azarel @ Mar 28 2007, 11:50 PM) *
Please be more specific in what you mean by "better." In Firefox2, your header looks aligned correctly, so I'm not sure what you're asking.

I had to change my layout eventually, that's why it's now working.

So that's not the layout I was talking about, sorry, I was trying to make my own, but it didn't work out.

Can someone tell me how to add a header that is 671x367 and a background with the Generator S2 layout? That's all I want. Nothing else.

Thank you! biggrin.gif
Azarel
I don't think you can add a header image to a s2 generator layout.

To add a background image to a generator S2 layout, go to custom options -> images; enter in the appropriate image URLs and voila.
iambarb
Thanks. My main want is the header image. lol

Can you help me do it with an S1 layout? The link you provided just sends me back and forth from page to page. It doesn't give any information.

Thank you! biggrin.gif
Azarel
The links I provided do not give any information because it informs you that it isn't possible to insert a header image on a S2 generator layout.

To insert a header in a S1 generator layout, read through this tutorial. (Notably the website & global posts).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.